Been doing cashier for e past 3days...
It was fine la...
Got some minor mistakes here and dere...
But is ok...
I'll treat it as a lesson loh...LOL!~
I miss lots of ppl noh...
Ada,Jasmine,Lovelle,Tian...
San,Ying,June...
Ting,Shan....
I miss ya girls lots...
Wonder when then can meet up wif u girls soon...
Has not been going to see vanessa for sometime le...
My mind dun seems to be in working condition already...
Wat shld i do?
Wat shld i do to make ppl tink i'm normal?
Y am i so abnormal?
I duno...
I hate myself...
Mon,bro came to clinic to see dr terence lim...
Mom and father came oso...
Well,
Ser Choo say hai nan ren de man is dote on wife or gf de...
But i dun tink so...
He is oso a hai nan ren,y i din saw tt from him?
LOL!~
HAHA!~
Well,Ser Choo say father was nice to acc my mom and bro to see doc..
Ya...
Of coz will come...
Coz he is his son...
I dun rmb him taking AL to acc mi go see doc last time...
Coz i'm useless...
Watever...I live for my ownself rite?
Not for anyone else...
Blogger was giving mi pro ytd...
Arghh...
Make mi muz blog today noh...LOL!~
Goodness!
Oh ya,
i saw someone wif a doramon helmet e other day...
E rider was a macdonald delivery man noh...
So kawaii huh?
LOL!~
Next time i'll make my bike and helmet into kitty de!!!
So kawaii!!!
Frenz has been asking mi if i'm alright...
Well,
I always reply "ya,i'm fine.Still alive."
Wonder is it true anot?
I duno...
I duno...
Maybe i might not be dead yet...
But somewhere in mi is definately wrong...
I duno where is it...
I duno...
Life is so bored and lonely...
Life is so bored and lonely...
Nth seems to make tis life of mine more meaningful...
I duno wat shld i do to make things work e way i wan...
Princess Ranice...
No comments:
Post a Comment