Bloggin time...
Has not been updating for my blog for 2days le i tink...
Well...
Here goes e story...
Fri...
Stay back after work to help aunty pat they all hang up cny deco...
Aunty maggie as usual bought us lots of food...
Receive some sms from someone...
Receive a call too...
Not feeling veri good since then...
Took cabby home...
Reach home aro 10pm...
Rot online again...
I LIK U MEANS I LIK U...
Y CANT U JUZ LET MI SAY WAT I WANNA SAY TO U?
Sigh...
Juz fated to be alone i guess...
Sat...
Went to work...
Everything seems ok la...
I so sian whole day...
Came back home...
Aro 2 le ba...
Use com till 4plus...
Go take a nap then wake up at 7.15 noh...
Going out wif my lonely riders de frenz...
I woke late can?
Actually meeting my rider at 8pm de loh...
How on earth can i make it?
LOL!~
Heng my rider chg e time to 8.30...
Heng loh...
My rider rides a harley davidson noh...
Nice nice...
LOL!~
My rider's name is johan la...
LOL!~
veri angmoh person coz he dun speak chinese...
From e 1st word he speak,i sense tt...
Hahaha....
Harley davidson so comfy...
LOL!~
Thanks to mircale noh...
Actually mircale sitting harley then i sitting kawasaki de...
But i kind of fear of sports bike ma...
Thanks mircale for helpin mi arrange...
If not i'll not be turning up already...
=)...
Xeponical came over to my place here...
then we set off to mircale's place...
Then we set off to kkfc...
Woo hoo...
so many ppl noh...
LOL!~
Fun fun fun...
We set off to KTM...
I finally noe where is KTM noh...
LOL!~
Last time got pass by b4...
Din noe tt place call KTM...
HAHAHA...
Waited so long for e burger can?
45mins...
I from not hungry oso become hungry la...
Hmph!!!
Chatted and took pics tog...
LOL!~
Fun fun fun...
After tt head down to Yishun Dam...
My 1st time dere oso...
Veri cooling place...
Veri nice view wor...=x...
HAHA...
If go dere tok tok is fun...
Haha...
Next time i'll go dere when i get my bike...
Relax dere till 1plus am noh...
After tt came back home,
reach home aro...
2plus to 3 am...
So shag...
But i still come online and rot...
Till 4plus am....
Went to sleep...
Sleep till juz now 2plus pm then wake up noh...
So bored now...
It was fun fun fun...
My 1st outing wif e loners...
Yuppie!~~
Will surely join again if dere is...=)
but someone muz pillon mi la...
Till i get my license and bike...
LOL!~
WAT DO U 2 WAN FROM MI?
I STAY AT HOME I NOT HAPPY...
U 2 NOT HAPPY...
WAT FOR I STAY AT HOME FOR?
I GO OUT...
I HAPPY...
U 2 NOT HAPPY...
WAT DO U 2 WAN?
I JUZ WANNA BE HAPPY CAN ANOT?
DO U 2 NOE WHENEVER I GO OUT AND WANNA HEAD BACK HOME,
I FEEL SO MISERABLE?
DO U 2 NOE?
Vanesssa told mi i muz be happy to lead my own life...
So kindly stop making my life more and more miserable...
Signing off,
Ranice...
No comments:
Post a Comment