Monday, January 22, 2007

Pain...

Found a new hideout for myself again on sun...
A quiet place...
A place where no one will pass by...
A place where i can have some peace...
A place where i can be my ownself...
A place where i feel i'm much more happy...

I hate home alot alot...
Is not my fault at all k?
I noe i'm not ur good daugther...
but y cant u juz believe mi?
Y cant u juz believe mi?
I noe u 2 hate mi alot...
Since u 2 hated mi so much...
dun gif birth to mi at all...
I dun need to stay in tis world and get all these blamings...
I had enuf ok?
One day believe mi i'll leave here...
I'll definately leave here one day...
One more time of blaming mi...
I'll leave...

I agree totally to wat HQ say...
I've been working lik 5days out of a week...
Y cant i go enjoy myself?
Y cant i go out wif my frenz?
Y cant i go rounding when now dere is still ppl willing to pillon mi?

Thanks victoria...
Thanks sann...
Thanks andrew...
Thanks alot for smsin mi ytd...
Thanks for caring...
Glad i still can sms u 3 to relieve my pain and hurt...
Thanks...

Lik i say b4,
MY LIFE MY RULES...

No comments: