Thursday, March 22, 2007

Emo-Ing...

Now at work...
I mean at e moment when i type e draft out of tis blog...
alright i duno wat am i tokin la..
Shall start le...

Suddenly veri emo...
I duno y oso...
Had a chat wif aiai juz now...
Life is really full of different feelings...
Ups and downs...

One moment can be veri happy yet another moment is super down...
I oso duno na...
Hai...

Shld be happy tt i got leave approve by sn from 10apr to 16apr...
I'll be going to thailand wif my aiai on her bike if nth goes wrong...
It will be super shack...
but i noe definately i'll love e experience of it...
aiai and i can endure it de...
It will be cool tt both of us as girls ride on bike all e way to thailand rite?
plus a 2t 2b bike...
Proud of ourselves noh...
Haha...

Still feeling veri emo now...
hai...
i duno y oso la...
Emo emo emo...
I noe i deserve to be treated better...
being care and concern by someone whom truely love mi...
but oh well...
feel guilty somehow...
Dun ever ask mi y...
Coz i duno...
Hai...
Princess is puzzled...
Hai...

Went out to find my aiai juz now...
actually jiu feel lik going find her le...
but end up i din...
thanks to my super emo mood and seah then i went to find aiai...
saw aiai i jiu much better le...
my sunshine!~=D

Join them and their frenz at thong bee...
Had chats wif them noh...
My much better emo mood turn worst after tt...
Oh well...
stupid...
Hai...
On my way home...
i cried...
I really duno y am i so emo now...
Sigh...
Emo emo emo...
Wanna cry but no tears would fall already...
Too much crying i guess...
Sigh...

And i'm freaking hungry now...
Hai...
Shld go to bed soon after i found a new blog skin...


Emo-ing,
Princess.

No comments: