Wondering wat's wrong wif mi...
In pain now...
Hai...
Been having tt painful feeling since juz now...
sian...
Aiai and seah came to my clinic to find mi for lunch...
I'm so so so happy to see them...
Wahaha...Bleah!~
Chat wif aiai lo...
Did our usual chatting...
Missing her lots...
And not forgetting my darling...
Bleah...
Seah was so kind to send mi home noh..
=)
So paiseh make him wait for mi for an hour...
paiseh na...=)
On e way back,i got stun...-_-""
E lorry in front of us suddenly brake then making seah gonna e brake...
I tink i almost gonna faint xia...
Haha...
Juz kidding...
My 1st reaction was to scream...
Opps...
Hee...
But i'm ok wif tt la...
Nth to be scare of...=D
Came home...
Eat le then use com...
End up i went 2nd link wif aiai,darling and who noe...
LOL!~
I realise i really love to sit aiai's bike and speed all e way in msia...
E feeling is so so so nice...
I'm starting to fall in love wif speed...=)
Went to eat at perling noh...
Duno y my body start to feel sharp pain...
Arggh...
Till now i'm still in pain loh....
sian...
Alright...
Gonna go sleep le...
My eyes cant open le...
Tata...
Emo-Ing
princess...
No comments:
Post a Comment