Yawnzz...
Today super sian lo...
wake up then heavy rain...=(
I late xia...=(
So sad....=(
Reach clinic le...
then awhile i went to linen room to try on sizes for my uniform...
yeah!~getting new uniforms...
not really new la...
juz change my dress e sleeves to short sleeves...=D
better oso...
e material is much much more lighter...
Good good good...
my size of uniform is m...
HQ wear 2xs...
Annie wear s xia...
y am i e only one wearing so big size?-_-"""
Sian....I'm so fat....!~~~
Alrite...
today clinic was ok la...
abit slacking for mi...
haha...
Got so stone aro 4plus...
almost fall asleep xia...
I lag of sleep la...
haha...
Intend to claim time and go home...
but sn din approve lei...
Sian...
end up going back at aro 6pm noh...
End work le...
I cried lik mad again...
I cant meet tootless again...
coz he going queensway to go play games wif his frenz...
i feel lik so down...
hai...
Oh well..
tt's mi isnt it?
cry and cry lik mad...
tootless scolded mi...
ask mi cry till die than i noe in chi...
make mi feel even worst...
maybe i die really will help?
I duno la...
Maybe i shld...
Arghh...
but at least...
he did call mi after tt...=)
Went to yew tee(yt) to get my kitty bag,$28.80 b4 20% off...
e one i lik dun have le...
bought another one...
actually wanna buy 2 de...
but e aunty dun wan gif mi more discounts...
coz already discount le...
then i juz buy one loh...=(
Then i head down to wm to get my printer wire...
$3.90...=(
still cant work lei...
sighh...
bought some things...
then went to buy kfc melt as my dinner...
Then head off to bbdc to top up my acc noh...
Head back home after tt...
Came online till now loh...
Book my prac again le...
tis coming sat...
hopefully i can clear my prac one in tis long wkns...=D
Long wkns for mi...=D
Wondering shld i go over tootless place to stay overnite ma...
He duno wan anot oso...=(
he nvr ans any of my questions and i hate tt lots...
Wo bu zhi dao...
Hate tis home lots when he is aro...
so i wanna go away...
gonna go sleep soon...
tired...
wkns are here...
i can sleep till late le...=P!~
tata,
princess wHit3`
No comments:
Post a Comment