Saturday, April 28, 2007

TGIF

TGIF...
But my TGIF is not happy at all...
went to work as per normal...

i tot i meeting tootless today...
but end up...
din...
had quarrel...
I feel so &!!&!(#&!&#...
hai...

I cried and cried...
I hide inside somewhere...
I cried lik mad...
Called johan bro...
but he was riding...
so nvr ans my calls...

Called upp ying...
chatted wif her...
thanks girl...=)

wanted to take cab back de...
end up i din...
waited so long for e cab...
stupid...

head down to somewhere...
sit dere...
cried and cried...
I noe i'm nuts...
but wat to do?
Sighh...

has been feeling heart pumping v fast these few days...
maybe is back again ba...
Sigh...
i hate tt...
if it is back,
i noe wat am i gonna feel for v long time again le...
sighh...

Left e place i took cab back home...
was too tired after crying so much...
went to shop and save to get some cup noodles...
end up i buyin lots of tibits...
duno y oso...
sighh...
whenever i'm down...
i lik to go and buy things...
duno y oso...=(

came back home...
eat my cup noodles at ten plus for my dinner...
then use com till now...

chatted wif tootless...
still kind of down...
dunoo wat shld i do oso...
sighhh...

To tootless,
if u saw tis,
i really really duno wat more can i say to tell u tt i'm not tt type of gf...
if i'm scare,from day one,
i would have run away le...
sighh...
maybe i'll really die if i cont wif u...
but i really dun mind at all...
but yet...
i really duno how u tink and feel...
sighh...

juz wanna tell u...
pls take care...
i "straeh" u!~

frog promise tooth.

sometimes i really wonder...
being stubborn got pros ma?
or dere is only forever cons?
I wonder...

off to bed after drinking some water le...
wish mi luck for later's prac...
nite...

princess sotong.

No comments: