Is sat day...
I'm stuck at home whole day expect going for my prac...
I fail my prac again...
no xing xin...=(
Nan guo...
Watever la..
now i got no mood to tink abt tt...
Lots of tots in my mind now...
I really not afraid of anything abt her...
I'm not afraid...
as long as u r here by my side always...
I duno i really duno wat u wanna do abt us...
I really duno...
arghh...
freaking fan...
been trying to get u...
to listen to ur voice...
but y cant u juz ans my calls?
reply my sms?
I'm so worried abt u...
dun u noe?
sighh...
tears flow again...
hai...
hai...
my scars are hurting now...
but wat hurts more is my heart...
duno wat e fcuk is going on in my heart la...
pump so fast again and again...
shyt it...
maybe i'm going to die soon...
hopefully...
how am i gonna spend my long wkns?
i hate every moment now...
i rot my sat away already...
shyt it...
dunno wat shld i blog oso le...
freaking fan...
_**&!&!*(!*@)!&!&!@)!@*(_)!*&#!(#&!@&*!(@*!@!*@_!(@_!@+
ARGHHHHHHHHHH
Ranice.
No comments:
Post a Comment