Monday, April 30, 2007

Ending.

I'm single again....
=)
Kind of sick of it le...
Damm...
I tink all of u see le oso sian rite...
i duno na...

I went out in tis afternoon...
aro 12plus to 1pm...
I went to tootless's place...
I cried and cried for hrs...
I knocked his window again and again...
till my hands sore...
I noe he is inside...
He juz simply refused to see mi...

His mom tok to mi after tt...
My conclusion is...
I noe wat he wan le...
So i decided to let him have wat he wan...
Though my heart hurts...
But as long as he is happy,
can le...

Hopefully u'll be happy and take good care from now on...
wanted to take care of u forever...
but since now i cant,pls take good care of u forever...

I really cried non stop xia...
Arghh...
Damm it...
I'm water tank xia...
cry non stop still will have tears,
nvr dry de...
Sian...
Cry till i wanna puke out everything le lo...
heng i nvr asthma attack...
if not i die dere le...=(

Thanks ying for chatting wif mi...
Thanks kenneth for chatting wif mi too...=)
Thanks andrew too...
Though din let u noe much...
but thanks...
I'll be fine i guess so...=)

Ying,
i noe u worry for mi...
I'll be fine,my sweetie...
U noe i can rite?
I'll be able to do it de...
dun worry...
Lik how i deal wif e other one rmb?
I noe u girls will worry for mi...
but i'll be fine...=)

Guess wat?
I only ate 2breads since tis morning...
I"M SUPERWOMAN!!!
Haha...
Turnin nuts...

No wei kou eat la...
Cant sleep oso...
Ytd 1plus am then sleep...
today ten plus wake up le...

sfld oso wonder y i wake up so early...
told u i cant sleep le lo...
dun believe mi...
u v bad...

I only will cant sleep when i v v v down or i v v v excited abt e next day event...
I cant eat only when i'm v v v v sad then i cant eat much...
Oso good la...
Dun eat...
Can slim down...

Suddenly,
my heart become damm empty...
I really hate tt feeling of emptiness in mi...
I hate e feeling of sudden lost of something...
I hate tt sucky feeling...=(
Sighh...

Y all ppl say i'm a good girl yet no one wans mi?
I wonder...
I noe i'm nuts tinking abt all these...
but it really make mi wonder alot...
anything la...
sian...

Yawnz!!!
Cant chiong my prac tis long wkn le...
no more slot...
sian...
argghhhh.....
sian...

wat shld i do for next 2 days?
Tmr would be go return my books...
Go find books read...
Hmm...
wat else...
Boredom...=(
1st may...
anyone wanna date mi out?
Hope someone will...

Bro got his new hp lo...
So good...
nk5300...
he seems to love it alot...
lik it jiu hao...
happy jiu hao...

Maybe i'm really v childish...
I duno oso na...
Wanting wat i want got anything wrong meh?
wo bu zhi dao...
I noe i'm a pampered girl,a stubborn girl,a control freak...
Who can tahan mi?
I duno oso na...

If someone is really in ur heart,
will u noe tt he/she is suffering near u and u totally ignore e person?
I really wonder...
If it is mi,
I cant bear to do tt at all...
I cant...
It hurts mi tons to see someone special in my heart suffering yet i cant do anything to comfort him or her...

Guys are all e same isnt it?
Arghhhhh....
Freaking irrated...

Nuts,
Ranice.

No comments: