I'm puzzled...
v puzzled...
Y r all ppl lik tis?
I really wonder...
I really duno...
Shld i gif up totally?
Shld i not?
I duno...
I duno...
Wat does it means by loving someone?
Wat shld i do when it comes to love?
I duno...
I really duno...
Always when i wanna gif up...
Ppl gif mi hope again and again...
Yet destroy my dreams again and again...
Tt type of feeling is so sucky...
My dreams is always shattered into pieces again and again...
Y is it so?
I duno...
I duno...
I really duno...
Y r ppl behaving in tis way again and again?
I duno...
I really duno...
Miserable life...
Sucky life...
Who will wan a girl lik mi?
I guess no one will...
I'M A JINX to everyone...
Jinx always...
Harming my own self is more than enuf le...
Y am i still harming others oso?
My family,
my frenz,
and worst still,
my loved one...
I HATE MYSELF LOTS.
I HATE MYSELF TONS.
All i wanted is for someone special to ;
love mi with all he can,
care for mi with all he can,
pamper mi with all he can,
dote mi with all he can,
acc mi whenever i need him which i always do...
cheer mi up when i'm down...
make mi luff and smile lik no one's business...
But who can do tt?
I wonder...
E feeling sucks to noe tt dere will be no one out dere to acc u whenever u need someone...
E feeling sucks to noe tt dere will be no one out dere to rmb everything of urs...
E feeling sucks...
Who doesnt wanna be loved and cared lik little princess?
I do.
If not,
y my nicks are always linked wif princess rite?
I juz wanna be ur princess sotong...
but can i?
I noe i'm a control freak...
But in a r/s,
if dere is no gif and take,
it will not be a successful one...
I noe it is easy to be said then done...
U dun wan means dun wan...
Same here too...
I wan means i wan...
I dun wan means i dun wan...
But u juz dun understand it rite?
Let ur heart cool down and tink...
If u wan means u wan,
u dun wan means u dun wan...
And mi too...
Will things work out?
I doubt so...
Gif and take is v impt in a r/s...=)
Tt's all i can say...
If u understand,
then good...
Dun,
is ok...=)
Juz wanna tell u,
U r a nice guy to mi...
No matter wat u did...
I'll definately miss u,my tootless...
Juz wanna be ur guardian angel,
Princess Sotong.
No comments:
Post a Comment