Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dying.

Blogging wif a mind full of tots and unsure...
Hmmm...
I duno...

I juz got a call from tootless...
How much i miss ur voice...
E tone u speak to mi with...
But we are not longer lik b4...
sigh...
My heart sanks...

Wat shld i do?
I really duno...
Lots of tots have been flowing thru my mind today...
Lots and lots of them...

突然觉得我的心沉了。。。
那种不知为何它要沉没的感觉,
那种不知为何它要空虚的感觉,
真是令我迷惑。。。
真是令我错乱。。。

Hai...
My heart hurts...
Y am i getting heart breaks again and again?
Once he is e same...
Now tootless is oso similar...
Argh...
Fan si wo le...
I'm dying of tinking too much...
Arghh...
Dying of too much tinking...
So funny huh...
but my mind really is full of tots now...
Lots and lots of tots...
Argh...
Someone save mi pls...

Alrite...
I spend my last day of april at home rotting and go library...
So bored can?
Arghh...=(

Wanted to ask sann acc mi go library de...
but she not free...
then nvm lo...

End up i go alone and went to pasar malam wif my mom and bro....
but turn out e pasar malam tmr then open la...
sian half loh...
i was sweating and feeling ill from e walk from wm to blk 100plus...
I noe i'm weak...=(
I tink i really dying soon le...
Arghh...
Watever...
Die jiu die ba...=)

Damm...
I feel lik puking again...
Tmd...
wat happen to mi xia?
arghh...
freakking stupid body...
I hate it...
Arghhh...

Gtg sleep le...
My head hurts lik mad le...
Tata...

Xiao Gong Zhu.

No comments: