Thursday, April 12, 2007

Love....

Can i really feel loved and cared again?
I wonder...
I really wonder...

Again and again...
I tink on my own...
Will i've e courage to be loved and cared by tt someone special again...
I really duno...
But i guess i wldnt love again...
It hurts my heart so deep...

I noe i shldnt becoz of juz a few rotten apples & conclude tt all apples r bad...
I really duno...
Each time i tink of all tt,my heart hurts terribly...

Someone told mi to gif someone else a chance & myself a chance 2 find out wat i really 1...
But i dun bear 2 hurt my heart even more...
coz i noe...
i wldnt b e 1 for tt someone else...

Although i really enjoy being loved and cared by those guys who claim they r fond of mi...
but still,i wouldnt do any commitment till i really can feel my heart dun hurt anymore...
Maybe wat uncle john say is true...
i got commitment phobia...
maybe tt's true...
i duno oso na...

So many guys say they like mi after my break off wif tt him...
I really wonder who is true who is not...
Seriously i duno...
Kind of sick of it le...
Sighh...

My heart hurts still...
alot alot...
esp when i'm alone...
i noe tis is physco pro...
i noe...
but i cant help it...
it hurts...
esp after wat happen on sat...
it got worsen...

I miss u girls lots...
alot alot alot....
Sigh...
Lots of wonders are in my mind now...
Sigh...

Had a chat wif johan,my 1st rider to loners' outing...
He is back from Hadyai by bike...
Accident happen within their grp...
is kind of sad...
but luckily not huge injuries...
Is nice to chat wif johan...
I've always enjoy chatting wif him...
He is always tt nice...=)
Mr NICE guy...=D

Work was fine these few days...
Clinic was so free...
making mi so bored and sian...
Oh well...
Rare to be free...
Haha..

So many frenz went up to thailand already...
Some of them are dere already...
While some are still on their way ba...
Return home safety...=)
Hope they enjoy themselves...=)

I oso wanna go on trip...
To somewhere...
Maybe alone...
Gonna plan a overseas trip for a wk during my bday...
Well,guess gonna be going alone...
or who wanna go wif mi?
Juz tell mi ba...=)
Hopefully my plan can be successful...=)

Princess Ranice...

No comments: