Really gonna be ill le...
juz took my temperature...
37.2 degree...
Is not fever yet...
but i got a feeling it'll rise higher...
hmmm...
we shall see...
Ill ill ill...
All alone being ill sucks!!!
I'm exhausted from everything...
if u really love mi,
u'll not say all these i guess...
Ya,
i'm childish...
Aint u?
I tried my best asking u alot of things...
U juz dun wanna say...
So y shld i ans u in e 1st place when u dun even wanna ans mine?
Is it fair for mi to gif up my biking coz of u?
I'm willing to do it ...
If u quit smoking...
But u said u cant...
Then is it fair for mi to gif up biking coz of u yet u dun wan quit smoking for mi?
Tink abt it...
Will u feel fair if u ask mi to quit something u dun lik and u dun quit something else for mi?
Will u feel good if u ask mi something i dun ans and insist i shld ans urs?
Juz go and tink ba....
I need someone who can care and love mi 24hr/7days/yr...
Can u do it?
Gtg.
Tired.
Ill.
Exhausted.
Minn.
No comments:
Post a Comment