Monday, May 14, 2007

To someone out dere...
My aiai...
Aiai,i really love ya alot alot alot...
Wanna see ya in happiness alrite?
but when u've happiness le...
dun forget mi ah?
*muacks*
U r my love...
Thanks alot for e top...
Love it.=D
Love ya sweetheart.

Alrite...
Enuf of all tt le...=p
Tis wkn was happening for mi xia...
LOL!~
been to lots of places wif aiai...
I love her lots...=x

Okok...
stop toking abt aiai...
let mi tok abt something else...

Hmmm...
someone ask mi something today...
i din expect it...
kind of bu zhi shuo cuo...
but...
i cant gif u e ans u wan yet...
let mi tink thru alrite?=)

Feeling ill ill..
nan guo...
wat is happenin to my body?
y i get sick so often de?hai...=(
I need tonic...
anyone wanna buy for mi? =x
bird nest pls...=p

I wanna buy S.H.E's album lei...
but i no money le...
super broke...
sighhh...wait till pay day ba...
see got extra money buy my RJ ff anot and my S.H.E. album...=(
I wan buy gloves,riding jacket,rain coat oso...=(

gtg...
headache...=(

princess min...

No comments: