Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Crazy little woman

Hmmm...
my aiai is getting a little sot plug le.
I can feel tt.
Haha.

Sometimes,
nonono,
shld be most of e time,
mi and aiai are super duper alike.
and we really click.
Ha.

Such a mircale rite?
I can tell wat aiai is tinkin and aiai can noe wat am i tinkin.
haha.
sisterhood la.
=p

Ok,
i noe i love her alot.
haha.

Aiai,
stay happy jiu hao le.
No matter wat u do,
I'll support u de.
No matter when u need mi,
I'll be here for u.
When u need a pair of listening ears to listen to everything or anything,
i'll be here.
=D

I shld start to stop loving her so much le.
Ha.
Later she buai tahan mi lo.
Ha.
I'm nuts.
Ha.

Ok,
enuf of all tt le.
Haha.
ratata time for my day.

Went to work early.
erm...by 5mins?
=x
haha.
rare le lo.
haha.

tis morning was wondering shld i sms aiai anot.
coz i really feel lik MIA from everything.
my mind is full of tots.
i duno wat am i tinking of them oso la.
argh.
but end up,
i still sms her.
ha.

work was fine.busy busy busy la.
from e time i start work i busy until i go lunch.
after lunch come back,
still busy.
hate tt.
haa.

work till 7plus.
reach home aro 8plus.
i fall asleep in 106 again.
thanks to e stranger guy who wake mi up.
haha.
if not i'm gonna stay at 106 again le.
lol.
freaking tired.

someone turn so fierce towards mi suddenly after i sms tt someone.
duno wat tt someone really tinking.
dun really bother oso?
i duno.

actually wanted to go home then take my library bks and go wm rtn de.
but i reach home too late.
tmr then i go ba.
tmr last day liao.
ha.

Tmr my plan is go wm rtn books and home sweet home.
shld be ba.
ha.

I tink i shld go and find some other ppl to divert my attention to le.
Feel i'm burdening someone wif all my everything.
hmmm....
wonders...

Really lots of wonders in my mind and heart recently.
Shall i go back to sch again?
Shall i go back to being really alone?
Shall i go back to where i used to be in?
I wonder...
Really lots of tots in my mind...
Sigh.

I'm crazy little princess minn.

Recently i feel alot ppl lik e song "Would u be dere"...
Duno y oso.
Ha.

Ok la.
i tink i shall go sleep soon...
Tata.

Shall i celebrate my birthday all alone?
hmm...
wonders...

No comments: