Emo mode.
Argh.
I tink i can turn nuts anytime.
Argh.
Emo emo emo.
My pillar of support,
not tt u'll abandon mi,
juz e feeling sucks.
I'm really happy to see u being happy and enjoying e sweetness.
Really phobia of losing someone dearly to mi.
I'm sure u understand tt sucky feeling.=p
I noe u'll not abandon mi...
but still i fear.
Today i'm so tired.
whole morning cant do things properly.
argh.
wanted to take half day leave go home sleep.
but sn dun let.
coz i running room in e afternoon.
heng oso la.
i running room,
then walk here walk dere,
then i awake liao.
haha.
then took bus home today.
so many days nvr take 106 home liao.
haa.
then i take 947 le.
it broke down.
1st time,
i so suay la.
argh.
then chg another 947 lo.
reach home.
eat then online then watch tv.
aiai came aro 9plus to ten.
i fall asleep while watching tv.
din noe she came oso lo.
sorry aiai.=p
haa.
i hug my mickey and minnie then i fall asleep le lo.
haha.
so sleepy.
actually wanted to go find someone de,
but tt someone somehow fly aiai aeroplane na.
so sad.
tt someone so fierce to aiai after tt.
hmphz.
bully my aiai.
=(.
can feel aiai sad sad noh.
i oso sad sad for her.
=(.
heng tt someone noe wat to do after tt.
then i see aiai smile i happy liao.
hee.
=p.
acc aiai wait for bus home noh.
simply love her.
haha.
and i'm home rotting again.
i tink i gonna go bed soon le.
too tired.
Leaving mi alone might be good,
leaving mi alone might be bad,
wonderin wat it will be if i'm totally alone from now on?
Shld i go MIA from everything?
Shld i cut off all contacts from everyone?
I wonder.
Lots of tots in my mind.
I wonder.
Ranice.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment