Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pillar of support.

I duno y am i crying now.
I really dun.
Maybe maybe...
I'm going to lost my pillar of support soon le.
E feeling sucks alot.

Although i noe my pillar of support will not abandon mi,
but still,
e feeling sucks.
Although i wan my pillar of support to be happy,
but tis feeling really sucks.
argh.

I hate e feeling of being abandon.
E feeling really sucks.
E feeling really sucks.
I'm so alone once again,
i really fear.

Non stop crying of mi will start again le.
ARGH.
Shyt tt feeling.
I juz wanna be loved by someone special.
Hai.
but can i?
I doubt so.

Is my heart really dead or something?
Or is it still alive?
Argh.
I duno la.
I duno.

I'M CRAZY.
I'M NUTS.
I'M CRAZY NUTTY PRINCESS.
ARGH.

I miss vanessa already.
but my appt wif her is next wk.
Argh.
Will i survive till then?
I wonder.

Mix up feeling,
Minn.

No comments: