Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bloggin at work!~

Bloggin at work.
=x
shall not be doing tis but i'm so bored at work.
=(
*CRY*

Sleepy sleepy sleepy.
I wanna go home and sleep.
Boo.
Bleah.

Doing closing today,
hopefully i can go home by 1pm and i can go shopping.
=x

Will be heading to bugis alone for my LAI LAI BEEF NOODLES.
I miss it lots.
Xiao pang they all going to msia at 11am for go kart and a&w.
I CANT GO COZ I GONNA WORK.=(
So sad.
So long i nvr go a&w liao.
*CRY*
but dere will be chances ahead de.
hee.
bleah.

Did i mention xiao pang juz got back his k1 on thurs?
After finishing his new paintwork?
He told mi ytd tt his bike kana splash black paint.
at 1st i dun really get him as it was convey thru sms.
He called mi and told mi.
He sound so pissed off.

If i were him,I sure cried and cursed and swear at e person who splash paint at my bike.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Dun dare to sms him or tok to him.
He told mi he dun wanna tok to mi 1st.
can understand how he feel la.
But in e end mid nite 1am he called mi up.
but i was aslp lo.
Tired.
=(

I manage to dl some games ytd nite b4 going to slp and played them for awhile.
Hee.
=D
BUt not really nice.
but at least got some new games.
Hee.
=)

Cant wait for off work.
I wanna go bugis buy my hello kitty bag.
=D
heee.
Happy happy happy.
=D
But i muz control wat i gonna buy.
heee.
=)

Wo zhi qi dai you yi ge ai wo de ren he wo ai de ren neng yong yuan he wo chang xiang si shou.
<3 Mnn forever.

No comments: