Home after ytd session of drinking.
Ha.
Shall start blogging from ytd after work ba.
=D
Went to bugis on my own.
Used to it lo.
Haa.
Went to walk aro at bugis street.
Feel so out.
So long nvr go bugis liao.
orchard oso.
grrr.
Bought e necklace.
E design is 3rings entangle tog.
Love e design.
Coz mi 5 bucks.
Cant find my hello kitty shop after walking aro and round.
=(
Bought e shirt for my thurs interview at NIE.
=)
Coz mi ten bucks.
After i found my hello kitty shop,
I took a super duper long time to decide which bag to buy.
Haa.
In e end,I bought one white colour bag.
=D
Went to pray at guan ying miao.
Actually wanted to qiu qian de.
but in e end i din.
As i'm not v sure wat shld i do.
Went to walk aro e shops near bugis junction and bugis street.
Bought my heels.
black heels again.
I'm falling in love wif heels recently.
Haa.
For e past,actually i love heels too.
But juz for e sake of my exs,
I dun wan make them feel inferior as they are juz slightly more tall than mi.
If i were to wear heels,i'll look alot taller than them.
Ha.
I v nice rite?=p
Tis time round,I bought heels which is i tink 3inchs tall.
Haa.
1st try.
Walk over to Lai Lai Beef Noodles.
Actually i duno wanna go eat anot de.
As it was aro 5plus going 6pm liao.
Xiao pang told mi to go ahead wif my dinner if they are not back by 6.30pm.
So i v luan lo.
Duno wanna go eat ma.
Heng i went over to eat,if not i hungry si.
Coz they only reach spore at aro 7pm.
After beef noodles,I went back home.
Reach home use com and slack awhile then i go nap nap while waiting for their calls.
Grrr.
When i almost fall asleep,
xiao pang called.
geee.
told mi to meet at 9pm.
then i went back to slp.
slept till 8.30pm.
Slack aro.
Sms xiao pang ask him where to meet them.
He told mi he'll call.
In e end,he nvr lo.
grrr.
end up jB msn mi.
haa.
Funny la.
Meet up jB,shelin and xiao pang at my hse carpark.
Pillon by jB as xiao pang say his seat not dry yet.
Dun really understand neh.
Haa.
*Tinking*
Dun really lik to sit on jB's bike.
Not coz of e rider,oso not really coz of e bike.
juz it bring back memories.
Trying to stop tinking abt it but is hard.
=(
Love xiaopang's new paintwork though it is a little too plain maybe coz haven put on stickers ba.
Noe y i love his new paintwork?
COZ IT IS IN WHITE.=D
I love anything tt is in white most of e time.
=D
Went to qb bar and open martell lo.
1st time to 2nd level.
Not nice e ambience.
Dun really lik.
but e liquor is cheap according to xiao pang.
I duno oso.
Haa.
Not long after we arrived,
some ah family came over.
Namely,
ah de,ah dan,ah gar and ah blur.
Din jio them go as i scare they lim finish my liquor.
HAA.
=x
Played dices game wif xiaopang,micheal,shelin,jB and ah blur.
We took turns to play as dere is only 4 sets of dices.
my 1st try of e game.
Haa.
lame lo.
Haa.
Did lost a few rounds.
Gonna ta e whole cup of drink la.
grrr.
I jus lim lim lim lo.
in e end drunk.
grrr.
but still i noe wat i was doing.
Puke 2 times at 2nd level.
Puke one at downstairs.
LOL!~
Thanks to them,
pass mi tissues la,
pass mi warm water.
Esp xiao pang.
Haaa.
I hug him lik wat lo.
Grrr.
Cried and cried oso.
Sigh.
=(
Emo.
Tt ah dan still took pic and post at loners.
Geeee.
Though i'm drunk but still i noe wat i was doing lo.
*CHEEKY*
Went to xiao pang's hse wif shelin by cab.
Din puke on our way dere.
Only after tt i puke.
-_-""""
xiao pang went over to micheal's place,waited for him to change.
Then he came home wif micheal.
I wash up and slept while they went to eat.
grrr.
I was too drunk.
I only noe i was so scare thru out e whole nite as i was alone in e room e whole nite.
Haiz.
I V V V V FEAR TO SLEEP ALONE IN E ROOM.
=(
Woke up aro 9plus.
They all still sleeping lo.
Then go back to sleep till 3plus.
Finally they woke up.
Grrr.
Slack aro till 4plus.
Washed up and went over to boat quay again.
As shelin need to pick up her bike.
Haa..
We went over to chinatown for porridge.
I rmb i went dere once b4.
Long long time ago.
I dun lik porridge expect e frog porridge at geylang.
Haaa.
Ate century egg porridge.
DUN LIK it.
=(
Din finish it.
After tt i'm home le.
Thanks xiao pang for sending mi home.
=)
And here i'm at home,
feeling ill.
Wanna have someone to hug mi.
=(
*CRY*
Been tinking alot alot alot.
Haiz.
maybe is really i tink too much le ba.
I juz wanna be loved and doted.
Sigh.
But could i ?
*WONDERS*
Love is funny isnt it?
Haiz.
To find someone u love or to find someone tt love u?
I duno.
=(
I JUZ WANNA BE HAPPY AND LOVED.
I"M JUZ MI!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment