Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blogging wif nds lite!~

Blogging with my nds.;)
suddenly miss having someone To dote & love.hai.feel so emo.truely miss having a special someone in My life.but l.M still scare of being hurt.
wonders.
shall conT blogging when l use e com.

Cont blogging wif my com.
I suddenly feel so alone and emo.
how much i wish someone whom i love and he love mi could gif mi a real tight hug now.
=(
sigh.
I guess i'll nvr get tt anymore.
I WANNA BE LOVED AND DOTED!!!!

Xiao pang got his K1 back already but his x9 is going into e hospital le.
He gonna be broke liao.
2k to repair both bikes.
Maddness!!!
But they are his wives ma.
wat to do rite?
need maintence fee oso de ma.
heee.
=p

Cant wait for wkns to come.
I need to sleep and play!!!!

Z,
pls dun be silly.
Is not tt u cant do anything,is u dun treasure and appreciated.
Not everything u do,u muz give up something.
Dun be silly.
All e best and i shld let u noe,
we can nvr be frenz.
U hurt mi too deep.
I cant forgive tt and let u be my frenz.

Gonna go off lo.
Tata All.
Gonna rest early and wake up early tmr morning!~
Yawnz!~

No comments: