Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pictures!~

Look lik mi now rite?
of
coz la.Is mi ma.
heee.
my face dun really chnge much since young. Baby Princess Minn.
So boyboy look rite?
haa.
I'm still boyish now.
Oh well.


Unforgettable smile.
I guess i lost it long time ago and it will not be back again.

My 1st figurine Earring.
He is so cute.
Hmmm,
been so long since i last make my own accessories lo.
Shall start it soon.
Hee.

HQ,Nor and Mi.
Simply love them!~
Nor is having her 2nd child who is a baby boy.
Congrats!~


My 1st try on Lai Lai Beef Noodles as Bugis.
It was so yummy and it got mi addicted since then.
Heee.
Shall head down for it tis wkn.=D
Pic was taken long long time ago.

Taken after a long day at Ecp if i'm not wrong.
Taken by Ms Ada wif my fav camera IR 300.
LOL!~

Tis is my fav chocolate!!!
Is imported from Germany.
Even ZQ love it.
And i finally found it at Vivo City Candy Empire.
So happy!~
And so concidence tt i found it dere when i was dere wif xiao pang and gang for speed racer e other day.
Hee.

Mr ZQ!~

He is such a lovely boy who is playful and stubborn!~
Juz lik mi.=x

Tis one is super duper long.
Lik 3 yrs back.
From my poly mates and frenz for my 17th birthday.
I sound so old.

My 1st prawning!!!
Beautiful pic taken.
Thanks to mi,e photographer.=x

Guess who is e 3 persons in e pic?
LOL!~
Shhh.
Dun tell u all.
Wahaha.

Cant rmb where i was going but i simply love tis pic.
I love to take pics when i'm ill.
Weirdo mi.
LOL!~



Aint these 2 helmets beautiful?
I simply love these 2 helmets lo.
Esp e 1st one.
Wondering y am i posting all those outdated pics rite?
Is juz,
memories are flowing in my mind.
Beautiful and painful memories.
I miss myself being in blessing and happiness.

No comments: