Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brave Princess!~

Bloggy!~
Been blogging regularly recently,did anyone realise it?
Heee.

Been having tummy upset again for e past few days.
It really hurts.
I would rather have menses pain then having tummy upset.
Menses pain are bearable but not tummy upset.
=(
I hate having tummy upset.
My tummy will pain till v jialat till i can turn into a ball and roll on e floor noh.
=(

Been having tis problem since sec 1?
I cant rmb when i start having tis tummy upset problem.
I always get tummy upset whenever i ate something unclean or things i cant really eat(which i haven figure out wat is it yet.).
*cry*
been tinking should i see e doc or anot.

Juz read someone's blog.
Is rare for tt person to do blogging though.
Shall name e person Z.
Z rarely blog unless something unhappy happen.
Z is too busy wif stuffs,so no time to do blogging.
I feel Z is regretting but well,I shall not be affected by it anymore.
MINN!!!
DUN BE AFFECTED BY IT ANYMORE!!!
EVERYONE IS E SAME!!!

U GONNA BE INDEPENDENT ALRITE?

Saw Z's post and feel kind of soft hearted.
But i shouldnt feel tis way according to someone,V.
V told mi i shall not be affected by Z at all.
As is a new life ahead of mi.
I'm trying rather hard.
But still,
well,
guess is in mi ba.

Mao jie jie told mi something b4 too.
I'm too good for anyone else,which i find it quite true.
Unless i can find tt someone who can really appreciate wat i'm doing for him or her.
I'll be good enuf for him or her.
=D

I enjoy talking to Mao Jie Jie actually.
As most of u guys noe,i'm e eldest at home and dere is not one to talk to.
But Mao Jie Jie really comfort mi when i'm really down.
Dun tink she'll be reading tis,
But i would lik to tell Mao Jie Jie tt,
Really thanks alot for e comfort and talking to mi.
=)
I'll be a brave princess de!!!

I'll be a brave princess!~
For my ownself and for my beautiful future wif my prince!!~=D

Z,
if u r reading tis,
I guess u'll anyway.
Pls give mi time to forget about our past,
Is over isn't it as u said to mi lots of times.
I really wanna stay happy for as long as i can.
I dun wan u to affect mi anymore alrite?
I'll be strong princess for my own good and for my future prince whom will be dere for mi whenever i'm down and up.
Pls take care of urself.
I wanna u be happy too.
=)

V,
U wouldnt be reading tis and i noe for sure.
But i still wanna to tell u,
Thanks for being for mi all these while and those words.
For my future,for my own,for whoever who will enter my life in e future and for those who is already here,I'll be different.
=)
Really thanks for being dere for mi.
Though i did kind of quarrel wif u,
but still i appreciate all those words given by u.
And so many ghost ghost things,
i dun blame u for all tt.
I noe u r not acting blur or making use of mi.
Hopefully i'm rite.
Wahaha.

Might be going drink wif xiao pang and gang tis sat.
Cant go on fri as i'm working on sat and guess wat,is e 3rd sat i've been working.
=(
Hate tt,
But no choice la.
Gonna work.
Coz i own NUH 2 sats,
after tis sat i tink i own only one more la.
Worse of all,
I'm closing tis sat.
=(
*CRY*
I hate to close on sat and i've been doing it v regularly.
So sad.
Gonna complain soon.

Talking abt drinking,
most probably will go.
depends on xiao pang they all la.
If got go,
i wanna be drunk and i mean real drunk.
Hopefully dere will be someone to take care of mi lo.
Haa.
If not die.
Haa.

Awww,
something really sad to share.
Hai.
Hq gonna abort her baby.
Sigh.
She doesnt wan her baby to suffer.
Tt's her choice.
I support her for it.
She is brave girl.
Really brave.
Simply love her.

我要做一个快乐的娃儿!~
快乐的小公主!~

No comments: