Monday, June 23, 2008

Learnt.

Bloggin time!
I'm currently veri slpy.
I shall head for my beauty slp rite after I blog.
Bui Tahan Le!!!

Sun went to meet up uncle yeong and gang.
Pillon by ranzl to e place and back home by jB.
It has been so long since i go out wif them.
Miss those chatty times.

Tou hua at jalan kayu was not as nice as i tot it will be.
Geee.
Din manage to finish wat i bought.
=(

Chatted and went back home.

Tis morning did a mass sms to my ah family and some others.
Inviting them to Tian Lai in Msia for makan session to celebrate mi and ah gar's birthday.
Hopefuly it will be a happy one.

Intend to get olympus u850sw.
but my father doesnt wanna sponser mi.
Hai.
Now i oso duno how lo.
Super sian.

Went to see ms felicia.
Chatted alot and understand alot.
I'll learn to do wat she told mi.
Hopefully then,i'll be a better person.
But she oso tell mi tis will take a veri long time.
A few yrs at least.
I'll try.
=)
Hopefully soon dere will be someone to support mi.
I hope so.

Although,i dun hope much.
But i juz hope,
happiness will be fill in mi soon.=)

Time to go off.
Tired.
Tata All.

No comments: