Juz realise today tt so many ppl aro mi are attached.
Seriously,dere is nth wrong being alone to mi.
Is juz sometimes,
I feel so lonely.
Sigh.
Like for example,
whenever wkns are here,I hate it.
No one to go out wif,
No one to spend my time wif.
Although I'm used to it already,but still is so lonely.=(
So many ppl aro mi are either attached or soon to be(I guess de la.=x)
For example,
my 3 princesses,2 r attached.
my ah family have lik 2 couples plus 2 pending.LOL!~
My ah family is growing bigger.=D
Wish them lovely and happiness always.=D
Life is also fraglie to mi.
Ppl who seems strong on e outside might nt be as strong as they seems to be.
Ppl who seems weak on e outside might nt be as weak as they seems to be.
Y e sudden tot,u might ask?
Recently I noe(kind of noe) of tt someone who look strong but dun seems tt strong inside too.
Hurt to noe abit of wat had happen to her.
Guess everyone has their weak pts and at some parts of time,everyone will go crashing down no matter wat.
I juz pray for her happiness and safety...
She is precious to mi.
Smile always my dear.=)
I used to be a fraglie girl ba.
Maybe till now,i'm still fraglie.
But i'm learning to be strong.
Strong for myself and my future.
Stronger than b4 but nt strong enuf to face wat is coming for mi in e future.
I'll jia you!~=D
K la,Shall update frm thurs ba.=D
24July08
I totally cant rmb wat i did on tis day.
Getting old huh?
LOL!~
Ohhhh....
Now i rmb.
Heee.
I was on mc.=X
Nt feeling really well,
So end up nt going to wrk.
Haaa.
Went for interview in e afternoon when i got better.
Interview was done at TUAS.
A super duper difficult to find place and e person who told mi e directions has poor sense of direction.
She is worse than mi.-_-"""
Dun tink i'll get tis job and even if i get,
I dun wanna go work unless I got my bike.
Head home after tt.=)
25July08
Payday plus bonus day.=D
I only get to see e 3000+++ in my acc for awhile only.
After tt,it is gone.=(
Hai.
Save some up for my bikey.
Which is most of them.-_-"""
The rest is to use for e month and my hp bills.
Din manage to meet up JX for movie.
Head bk home after tt.
Pak game and slp.=)
26July08
Head for wrk in e morning and meet up Lincoln after work to Recruit Express(RE) at Ngee Ann City.
E agency I went 2yrs bk to get my job.
Hopefully i'm able to get a better job tis time round.=)
Johnathan(e guy at RE) tot Lincoln is my bf.
LOL!~
So funny la.=x
Head for brunch at Swensens.
My 1st time dere and to swensens.
I noe i'm a mountain tortise la.
Haaa.
E environment was nt too bad.=)
Remind mi of changi airport de fish and co.
Haaa.
Took a medium rare steak.
Not really filling but i enjoyed it.=D
Head to FEP for my shoes.
Walk round and round to look for it.
I'm suay or something la.
When I finally decide i wanna get tt particular shoes,
then no more my size.
So sad de neh.=(
Finally i got my shoes at Anna Nucci.
E shoes r lasting at least to mi.
Once got a pair of heels from dere and it last mi for aro a yr.
Which no shoes can do tt due to e way i walk.=D
Hope tis pair will last long oso.=)
Head back home after tt aro 4plus.
Sleepy and tired.
Reach home aro 5 and off i go to nap.
Haaa.
Nap till aro 7pm.
Overslept as usual.
Faster prepare and head down to AMK to meet JX for movie.
Din manage to get tickets for 8.30pm,9.30pm(2halls).
End up we watch e 10.20pm de.
E seats are big.
Haaa.
Love e seats.=D
Dark Knight was alrite la.
Not as fantastie tt i tink it will be.
But is my fav kind of show.
Mystery?
maybe.
LOL!~
Head bk home by cab.
30bucks from AMK to YISHUN to BB.
E cabby uncle v attitude.
Hmph.
I nvr tell him to turn rite he go turn.
After telling him tt is wrong,
he shld go str.
He drive machiam i'm invisible de.
Anyhow anyhow.
Grrrr.
Hate tt.
Sweet dreams after tt.
I dreamt I pass tp.
So happy de ne.=D
Haaa.
Hope is real.=D
27July08
Woke up late and took my brunch aro 2pm.
Chatted wif jB and Ian.
Decided to join them for their brunch.
waited for Ian to come over.
Then go down to bbdc as i need to top up my acc.
Book my pracs and we went down to henderson market(been dere less than 5times which is long ago).
I din take main crse,
I took desert and drink.
LOL!~
Head bk home as I was super tired.
Din join them for car washing session.
But i din manage to nap as well.
Coz i was blogging down my tots.
Haaa.
Rotted aro and rested.
28July08
Work as per normal.
But in e morning i dragged myself to work.
Sigh.
Guess is really time for mi to chg job already.
Lost e passion of going to tis workplace le.=(
Head to jp after work to do some things.
Got my concealer after so long and a necklace from perlini(Using gift vonchers given by summer,micheal and uncle yeong).
Walk aro and head back home after tt.
Gonna go rest liao.
workin 8.30 tmr.
might be takin half a day off.
=)
Shall see how.
LOL!~
Time for mi to go off liao.
Nitez all.=D
No comments:
Post a Comment