Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tots.

Having lots of tots abt many things these days.
How shld I type out my tots of those?
Got lots of them running in my mind,
but i got a problem typing all these out and saying it out.
How gr8!~
Hmm...
Shall try hard.

Love - BGR
Been thru some r/s b4.
Ever in love and ever in hurts.
Attached wif guys of different characters.
Some ride,
Some drive.
Some r faithful,
Some r unfaithful.
Some r simple,
Some r complicated.
Hmmm...
really wonder wat type of guys really suits mi.
Who will be one tt really suits my characters?
I tink it gonna be difficult.

Guess I lost e passion abt having a r/s already,
although i wanted so much for someone to love mi and enjoy e happiness being in a r/s.
But I dun feel I've any trust and e belief to love someone 100% anymore.
E next one tt able to make mi have e passion to go in a r/s wif him gonna work v hard,I guess.
Nt an easy thingy to make mi believe anyone ever since so much thingy happen.

I shall leave my happiness to fate and GOD.
If I'm meant to be single for e rest of my life which I believe I'm gonna be,
then it shall be according to GOD's will then.=)

Love-Friendship
I got lots of frenz coming into my life since young.
Some stayed on wif mi till now.
Some left after sometimes.
Some has always been dere for mi.
Some din even bother my life and death.
Some treasure mi as who I'm,
Some would juz bash my confidence.
Hmmmm,
who really is my TRUE frenz,
who are not,
I noe it in my heart.

Really gonna thank GOD for giving mi a buddy which will always dere for mi no matter wat,
a buddy tt listen to my every single nonsenses,
a buddy tt I dun meet up much but yet care and concern for mi always,
a buddy of 10yrs,
a buddy tt I'll treasure forever.

Buddy,
U shld noe who u r.
I simply love u lots lik how u love mi too.
I miss u,buddy.
I adore every single moment I get to spend wif u,
Esp e life we had tog in secondary school.
Thanks alot for being dere for mi when I'm down and lost.
Thanks for sharing my happy life too.
We aint lik normal BFFs shld be,
but the bond in us are strong rite?
We shall be buddies forever alrite?=)

Dere is still many other frenz tt has been dere for mi since long time ago.
Is quite a few to mention,and it will coz tis entry to be longer.

Shall stop here and go for my dinner le.
Hungry hungry!~

No comments: