I failed my tp again today.
Wat a day.
Sigh.
Had so much confidence in passing but end up,I failed.
V disappointed in myself.=(
Sigh.
Almost cried when I heard my no being called.
Again I'm e 1st one to be called out from my grp.
Tis time round I did my best,
plyon i go v fast already,
but i still din make it.
For e rest of e mistakes i made b4,
I chg.
But still i fail.=(
Unlucky or plain failure i'm?
I wonder oso.
Booked for my next tp already.
Haiz.
Hope to get a nearer date.
Gonna take unpaid leave on my tp date next.
No more leave already.
Sigh.=(
Been home since juz now.
Wat a boring life i've.
Wanted to meet JX up but something crop up and guess,i'm not meeting him anymore.
Boredom day.
Juz heard something bad from JX.
I'm a curse or something?
I guess so.
Sigh.
Y am i causing harm to ppl again unwillingly?
Sigh.
Shall I head out to have dinner on my own?
I duno.
V sian.=(
Duno to find who go dinner wif mi oso.
Argh.
Juz feel so ALONE.=(
MS is rite.
I'm really feeling v depressed recently or shld i say all along i've been depressed?
Sigh.
I duno.
Trying not to be but is so hard.Haiz.
Tried and tired.=(
Sigh.
I already tot i'm well enuf not to go to see dr john and ms felicia.
I guess i'm wrong?
Maybe?
I duno.
But i tink i'll be skipping their sessions.
I dun wanna go back to them already.
Juz feel so tired going for their sessions and i nvr see any improvments in myself.
Maybe dere is,
but is juz so little,tt i noe but is nt enuf.
Which of coz cant be seen by other ppl as well.
Who will be e one giving mi e chance to love him wholeheartedly?
Who will be e one giving mi e chance for him to love mi wholeheartedly?
Is so difficult isn't it?
pRnCeSs wHt3` is destined to be alone forever isn't it?
Haiz.
Tried and i'm giving up hope already.
Hope?
Wat is hope to mi?
Hope is not being given to mi anymore.
Sigh.
Tried all means and ways to be worthwhile for everything i do.
But results are only telling mi i'm a failure.
Sigh.
I shall log off and head out for dinner wif my buddy.
Thank GOD tt I still have her for mi even though she is happily attached.
Although she noe nuts abt wat is going on in my heart now,
But at least she is dere.
Love her lots.
Wanted her own happiness and blessings always,
Minn.
No comments:
Post a Comment