Typing tis @ work again.
Getting alittle bored wif my work currently.
Sigh.
Wat to do?
SIS haven get bk to mi yet.
Headache.
I tink my head gonna burst soon.=(
Haiz.
Shall start blogging from ytd.=)
31July08
Working at 9.30am,doing closing.
Haaa.
I saw WeiJian aka Gerald while waitin for my bus.
When I board e bus,He was at e bus stop too.
Kind of qiao huh?
LOL!~
He working in SIS anyway.=)
Maybe will become his colleague soon.
Neighbour plus colleague huh?
LOL!~
In e afternoon,
is so slack.
Only 4-5 clinics running and guess wat,I end at 5.30pm.
LOL!~
Closing and do some things.
Then aro 5.40pm i left e clinic.
Tt's so early lo.
Wahaa.
So happy.
Went down to West Mall via bus & mrt.
Meet Gerald for dinner.
Went to swensens and had bbq half chicken.
Not as nice as i tink it will be.
So sad neh.
Gerald treat mi eat.
wahaha.
Happy happy.
Went to bought my mp3(zen stone plus) after tt.
Spend aro 100bucks on mp3 and e charger.
Usb charger,
actually din wanna buy but i tink it will be quite useful for mi as my nds charger is using usb to charge oso.
So can use e usb charger.
LOL!~
Shall post a pic if i got e time.=D
My blog kind of lack of pics anyway.
Home sweet home after tt.
Use com and charge my mp3 then.
Let my bro use com while i pak my nds.
LOL!~
Stuck at my game The World Ends With You.
Boo hoo.
Trying hard to get over tt stage.
LOL!~
After which,I went to use com and transfer songs into my mp3.
Plus charge my nds awhile.
Is getting low on batt easily recently.=(
Something muz be wrong with it anyway.
Hope i can get it fix.=(
Then i went to bed aro 12.30mn.
Haaa.
01Aug08
Here I'm at work.
And i'm really wonder wat time i'm going home today.
Morning till now is still light,relax.
Tis afternoon gonna be busy busy i guess.
But i still hope i can go bk aro 6.30pm.
Haaa.
I hope so la.
LOL!~
Btw,
Today is NURSES DAY.
Happy Nurses Day.=D
Tmr i'll be working.
Haiz.
As closing again.
I really v sian to do closing already.
=(
All i now wish is not to do closing anymore.
I hate closing.=(
Tmr shld not be going anywhere.
Sun oso.
Next wk i'm going to prepare for my 3rd Tp test le.
Sigh.
Super sian la.
3rd time liao.
Grrrrr.
Hope i pass tis time round.=)
Been toking to ppl abt r/s thingy.
I mean love r/s BGR.
I tink i'm really afraid of all these le.
No confidence in every single thing in a r/s le.
Used to be a happy girl whom wish for happiness,
simple happiness.
But it always seems so hard.
Who can really have happiness?
I dun tink so.
Always been caring and loving someone wholeheartedly no matter wat.
But wat do i get bk in e end?
I guess is only hurts and learning experiences.
Hurts,it shldn't be existing.
Learning experience,it make mi for who i'm now.
E girl of lots of fears of guys.
Haiz.
Tt's life isn't it?
Tt's mi tinking of all these again.
LOL!~
Dun understand y my mind is always full of rubbish oso.
LOL!~
Haa.
K la.
I shall end here.
Shldnt be doing bloggin rite @ clinic.
But i'm so bored la.
Haiz.
Tata.
Minn.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment