Friday, August 01, 2008

SIS

SIS I'm going to dere to work officially on 1st Sept.
Hope it gonna be fun and enjoyable.
=)
Tender my resignation letter today.
Kind of last min and unsure though.
But well,
I tender still.

Been feeling i'm too fleshy already.
Haiz.
Envy those girls who is slim and can wear many beautiful clothes.=(
Shall stop my love of snack-ings after meal already.=(
Shall eat lesser for each meal le.
I tink i really eat alot compare to other girls.
LOL!~
Gerald was telling mi tt ytd.=(

Was planning tt i save aro half of my pay every month from now on.
So i shall eat lesser and no more shopping,pubbing,movie-ing tt much le.=(
which oso mean i muz faster pass my 2b le.
Grrr.
Been spending lots at bbdc already.
Goodness.=(

Hope to save more for my bike and my studies in future.
Saw an email by Ranzl regarding diploma.
Kind of affordable.
1000+++ only.
Not too bad.
Shall consider.

I'm slpy now.
Really slpy.
My bro has already dozed off while watching e news.-_-"""
I shall head to bed soon.
Real tired.=(

渴望爱情却怕受伤害。
爱我,谁能?

No comments: