Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2nd Post of e day.=)

Been blogging every single day if I could.
Blogging is so in mi.=D

250808 Mon Nite
After work head for home and to bbdc.
Had sp and my Vi was aro to teach mi alittle.
I'm so glad tt Vi nvr hide our r/s in front of his colleagues.
No matter how instructor HaiWei tease us,
he dun mind at all.
Did my plyon and a few tries of S crse.
Plyon did improve.
Tt's wat my Vi said.
I'm so happy over it.=D

Waited for Vi off work and join he and his colleagues for supper.
Din really tok much as I found out something.
Something tt make mi veri veri angry and disappointed.
I hope Vi meant wat he say,
otherwise,I'll nvr forgive him again.
1st and last time it shall be.

Head off for home as i need to work e next morning and Vi too.
Chatted wif Vi at void deck till aro 0130.
Enjoyed chatting wif my Vi.=D

260808 Tues
Work was terrible.
Geee.
SAP system was so laggy and we've so many patients.
Hate it.
Grrrr.

Took turns to register pts wif HQ.
Luckily in e afternoon everything was fine.
If not,I'll bang wall and die.=x

Vi actually wanted to come and meet mi for lunchie.
But he need to wrk ot.

End up he din meet mi for lunchie noh.
Is actually ok wif mi la.

V used to eat lunchie alone liao.

End wrk and went to chg as I wanted to wait for Aunty Pat's son to come to tell mi more abt insurances.
But he din turn up till quite late ba.
So i went home as i need to go bbdc after tt.

Head home and packed my barangs.
Head down to bbdc and I was super early la.
Grrr.

Had RC and my Vi was teaching mi.
Vi taught mi lots.
Thanks Vi.=D
Vi specially request his head to let him do RC at session 7 coz he noe tt i'll be going.
Thanks lots,Vi.=)

Head to Vi's place and slept over.
Coz my Vi sending mi to BBDC the next day.=D
Slept quite well.
I'm a piggy.
=X

270808 Wed
Went for breakie b4 heading to BBDC for my TP.
Din really feel nervous or anything at all.
Maybe is coz my Vi is aro ba.
I gt no idea oso.
Haaa.

Tot i would pass today.
But end up I din.

I refuse to tell anyone abt mi failing,
no matter they called mi or smsed mi.

Lots of ppl were hoping tt i'll pass today.
But well,
I din make it.
I believe i'll make it one fine day.=)
Had lots of improvments already.
I shall try harder the next time round.=)

Went bk to Vi's place for nap.=x
I'm lik a piggy la,slp and slp.
Haaa.

Slept till 5pm.
Aro dere noh.
Then wanted to go Msia to eat.
Tis was decided b4 napping.=)

Head home to get my passport and went over to msia by 2nd link.
After queuing for some times,
my Vi then realise he din bring wallet and cash card.-_-"""
My Vi is getting old.

Haaa.=x

Head to jp dere.
Bought tickets for Wall-E.
Cutie movie.
Had dinner at sakae sushi.
Paid by Vi.
Thanks Vi.

Chatted lots wif Vi oso.

Had lots of tots when watching Wall-E.
Lots of tots of everything.
Him.Mi.Future.
Mostly is these 3 ba.
The rest is lik nth much oso.

My main tot is,
WOULD I REALLY BE LOVED AND DOTED BY HIM IN TIS WAY FOREVER?
I really wonder.
Sweet moments nvr last for mi,
would it tis time round?
Being in Love nvr stays for mi,

would it tis time round?
Would I really be blessed till e rest of my life?
I wonder.

I pray hard to GOD tt tis LOVE will last till e rest of my life.
*Praying hard*

No comments: