Currently bloggin at work.
Having lunchie now,but i had my lunchie already.
Lunchie was a treat from e drs who got promoted recently.=)
Thanks Drs.=)
My Vi called mi during his break and told mi he had accident.
Not really accident la.
He actually was suppose to go work only at 4pm but he nds to go bbdc for pracs for e open hse of bbdc in oct.
He actually fall off or something and was bang by e bike?
Din really get wat he said.
All i noe is,
he got a big blue black and duno if dere is any broken bones anot.
Make mi worried lo.
Grrr.
He will be seeing dr later and i'll be going over to meet him later.
I'll make sure I rub his blue black if dere is no broken bones.
Haaa.=x
I'm evil.=P
Tis afternoon clinic gonna be super free.
Wat shld I do then?
LOL!~
I'm e ghost for today.
Suppose to work at 9am.
But I was stucked in traffic jam and was late.
Grrr.-_-"""
Later shall be meeting Aunty Pat's son to tok abt insurance thingy.
Hope to get one and plan more for e future for my babies,my husband.=)
Was kind of wondering how much Vi really cared abt mi.
Maybe he really do care abt hw I feel and hw I tink.
I hope I'm really blessed wif lots of love for him and we could last till e rest of my life.
I hope it will.
My plans wif Vi will then become truth.
Plan to get married in 3-5yrs time wif Vi.
Maybe earlier if we could.
Haa.
It may seems alittle too early to tok abt all these.
But i really wan our r/s to last till e rest of our lifes.=)
Bless wif ur love,
Bless wif ur care,
Bless wif ur concern.
Would tis last long?
I wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment