I tink i got a weirdo life.LOL.
Weirdo!~
I'm a weirdo.Haaa.
Shall start bloggin from mon nite.
180808 Mon
Went for my RR.
Haa.
Was taught by mr GOH TS aka Eddy.
Haa.
He is actually a frenz i noe in wlny b4 i go bbdc.
LOL!~
Din realise it was him till much later.
So qiao lo.
Wahaa.=p
RR was fine.
Got him to tell mi wat's my problem.
Alot problems xia.
Anyway from e start,i v scare let him teach mi de.
He look so fierce.
Grrr.=p
wahaha.
He ride a motard anyway.
I still waiting for him to pillon mi go out lei.=x
Wahahaa.
Head hm after tt.
190808 Tues
Work was fine.
After tt,I rush down to bbdc by cabby.
Wasted my 20 bucks.
Prac was at 6.15pm.
But I only reach lik 6.30pm.
Coz i only end work at 6pm ok!!!
Haaa.
RC was taught by GOH TS again.
Grrr.
Scary.
Went round and round to find them as i was late.
Haaa.
Go for my s crse and crank crse.
Haaa.
Saw them at ebrake.
So i head str to ebrake.
Did a few rounds and i din realise i need to go plank and plyon oso.
Haaa.
Only found out when i ask mr Goh.
Haa.
Silly mi.
Went to plank,plyon,ebrake.
Instructor CW Lim took my timing.
Is not too bad la.
My plyon need alot alot more improvments.
Though is still meet e requirment.
Went to do other pracs.
My s crse oso need alot improvments.
Boo hoo.=(
Head home after tt.
Actually wanted to book sp for more prac.
But i'm so lazy.=(
Haaa.
Din manage to rest early.
I'm so busy online.=x
Haa.
Slept aro 12plus ba.
As per normal.LOL!~
200808 Wed
I woke up so early to go for my TP.
Boo.
Din manage to pass my tp.
I'm so sad.
Actually still ok la.
Kind of expected le.=(
Shall try again next wed.
Wahaha.=x
every wk oso go Tp la.
=P
Did i mention i cried when i noe my results?
Hai.
Although i expected i fail but i still cried.=(
when i go down to top up my acc,
instructor HW Lim wanna tok to mi.
He usually call mi xiao gong zhu.
Haaa.
He ask mi wat happen xiao gong zhu?
I str ask him dun tok to mi.
Haaa.
Seems so rude.
but i apologise to him in e later part of e afternoon.=)
anyway,did i mention tt instructor call mi by different nicks?
LOL!~
Instructor Goh Ts will call mi sotong or gong zhu due to my nick in wlny.
Instructor Lim HW will call mi xiao gong zhu,i dun really noe y.
But i guess is coz Goh Ts call mi tt so he call mi tt oso.
Wahaa.
Instructor Cheong Sf will call mi darling,i oso duno y.
I quite close wif him la.As in alot things to tok to.=)
Even Goh Ts noe tt.
Wahaa.=x
CW Lim tot i'll pass coz he say my riding not tt bad.
It really booasted my confidence.
Wahaa.
He told mi alot where i'll get all those mistakes and how shld i improve.
Simply lik those old instructors at bbdc.
I seriously dun lik those new ones.
Always lik duno anything de.
Wahaa.=x
Head to fetch ZQ after tt.
CW Lim acc mi walk frm bbdc to ZQ's childcare dere.
haa.
He actually wanted to go home de.
He stay so near to instructor Goh TS la.
Instructor Goh live same blk as Sann which is oso near to my place.
Wahaa.
So many instructors stay in bb area.
Haaa.
Chatted wif CW Lim aka Eric while waiting for my ZQ to finish his lunchie.
Tok alot abt bikes,wat bike to buy,how to improve my riding la.
V nice of him to teach mi.=D
Fetch ZQ home and i went to see doc to take mc.
I gt no choice but to take mc in order to go for my TP.
Sigh.
U tink i wan meh?
Sigh.
Cnt take any more leaves and i really need to go for my TP.
Wat to do?
Grrr.
Got mom her milo packets.
I got myself yoghurt ice cream.
Yum yum.
Simply love yoghurt.Wahaa.=X
Ate my lunch and surf net b4 i went nap.
Slept on e sofa.
Been long since i slept at e sofa.
wanted to rest at father's room as my bro was doin homework inside our room.
then my mom went to close father's room door coz ZQ is napping.
tt's y i end up sleeping at e sofa.-_-""
Cant slp well coz of e sofa n i got hungry in e middle of my nap.
haaa.
Woke up and i roll on e floor la.
Wahaa.
My mom say i sot sot.
haaa.
I playing aro lo.=p
Sms mr arjuna through out my nap.LOL!~
Ate dinner and i play my nds n com.
wahaa.
so happy.=x
head to bed after tt.
210808 Thurs
Happily working now.
Reach workplace late today.
Goodness!!!
All coz of e traffic jam.
I was jam for 30mins.
Hate tt.
Actually could reach earlier de.=(
End up SN Sia say i late again.
Bo bian gonna bluff i tot i work 9am.
Coz if i say traffic jam.sure no one believe de la.
Xi guan le.
Juz let her say lo.
She tink she boss ah?
Haaa.
She ask mi when my next tp coz she noe i ytd take mc go tp.
so wat if i really do tt?
If i wan take leave,she oso dun allow.
So i take mc la.
Haaa.
But i insisted i did not go tp.
Wahaa.
I dun care.=p
i nvr tell her when's my next tp oso.
Dun lik to tok to her at all.
I'm EVIL!~
Then today i going for my prac.
So i cant go dinner wif them.
Then she say wat i shldnt lik tt la,blah blah blah.
I dun care la.
My prac more impt than anything to mi.
Haaa.
She always tink she is e boss in tis clinic.
Sis dun even say mi,she say mi.
Heng i'm going to leave tis stupid place la.
wahaaa.=p
Tonite and tmr will be going for my prac.
Tonite from 6.15 to 9.45,RC then RR.
Tmr will be from 6.15 to 11.05,RC,RR then SP.
Haaa
Busy day huh?
Most of e free times i've i'll be at bbdc doing my prac or rotting at home.
Although i really sian of going dere le.
but no choice.
I still gotta go.=(
A pass in my TP then dun have to go bk for my class 2b le.
A pass in my TP then i'll go enrol for my class 3 le.
Wahaa.
cant wait to be officially a rider cum a driver.=D
K la.
Going to stop here le.
Tata.
Shall cont blog when i got e time and energy tonite.=)
MISSING HAVING SOMEONE TO MISS.='(
No comments:
Post a Comment