Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pracs Marathon

Blogging at clinic now.
Freaking cold cold cold.=(
Sneezing non stop lo.=(
Running nose oso.=(
I'm lik so sickly.=(

Shall blog from erm...Thurs nite ba...=)
220808 Thurs Nite
Head down to bbdc by cab.
So angry wif e cabby driver.
I said clearly tt my pick up location is at NUH MAIN BUILDING TAXI STAND.
Guess where he went?
KENT RIDGE WING TAXI STAND.
Goodness.
I saw at e screen in e cabby it stated clearly is MAIN BUILDING lo.
Duno y he go KRW oso.

RC was taught by new instructor Ho JF.
I dun lik him anyway.
Still rmb clearly tt e 1st time i went bk RC using e new bike,
My bike was in gear one but rpm was 4-5.
He tell mi is normal.-_-"""
Is super hot lo e engine.
Grrr.


RR was taught by Chua ST aka Adrain and a instructor wif e surname Lim de.
I cant rmb e name.
LOL!~
Adrain told mi my road riding still not too bad.
I'm lik so happy happy.=D


After RR,
Adrain pillon mi go makan.
Went to timah to makan.
Drink my milo dino and my kembeng soup plus 2 pratas.
Yummy!~
Head home after tt.=)

230808 Fri
Work was fine.
2persons went mc.
One is HQ and one is annie.
Annie was throwing temper as HQ take mc and she cant.
She said she is ill for days oso nvr take mc.-_-"
end up i ask Sn Sia to let her go take mc la.
I alone at counter oso can de la.
Haa.

She went bk and left e 3 of us at work.
Manage to handle it well.=)
Proud of myself.
Haa.
Nt much pts oso la.

Head for my pracs by cab again.
Queue up for e cab.
waited quite awhile.
Off work at 5.30,only reach bbdc at 6.30.


Drizzling lo.
I was lik tinking on my way to bbdc,
who is teaching mi.
End up is really who i tot will be.
Instructor Eric.
Haa.
Whenever he teaches mi,it rain.
He say coz i call rainy.
but my name not rainy la.=p
Haa.

Went for RR and SP after tt.
Din really do v well for my U turn at RR.
SP i manage to slightly get wat i suppose to do at plyon.
Head home after tt.
Actually Adrain say he'll come find mi after my pracs.
But he din.
LOL!~

Then i head bk home and washed up with a tummy full of nth.
LOL!~
Adrain then sms mi say he overslept.
He piggy la.=x
haa.
Then he came and pick mi up for makan.
i is so hungry la.

Went to nearby coffeeshop for makan.
Saw Ah Ian aka Yellow Cabbie.
So qiao lo.
Haaa.


Chatted wif Adrain and head bk home as he and mi both need to work e next day.
Enjoy chatting wif him.
Funny person which dun look lik one.
LOL!~

230808 Sat
Currently working lo.
Feeling freaking cold and sneezy.=(
After work will be heading home for makan.
I haven eat from morning till now la.=(

At nite shld be meeting arjuna,going nite safari after which shld be meeting Adrain.
Haa.
Busy woman.
Actually Eric oso jio mi go movie.
But i not free neh.
Paiseh na.
Next time le lo.
Haa.


Shall end here.=)

Love the feeling of being loved.
But would I be loved by someone real?

No comments: