Princessminn is really happy and xing fu.
My Vi is treating mi super duper good.
It is all stated in my entries.=D
060908 Sat
Took my lunchie and rested awhile.
Proceed to pack up a corner of my room.
Haa.
Is super duper messy.=x
Went to prepare and went to find my Vi at bbdc.
He was having his riding prac again.=D
Waited for Vi awhile and i was busy playing my nds & his hp.
N of coz,
I saw things tt i dun wanna see and which i tot he would have deleted them away long ago,
which obviously he din.
Sigh.
I tink i really butt itch la.
Noeing tt if i see those things which i noe i dun wish to see,i'll heart ache but yet i still go and see.
Haiz.
When Vi end,I tink he noe i'm not feelin v happy.
But thank GOD he deleted everything tt when i see already,i would gt sad.
Which is of coz upon my request.
MUACKS!
Head bk to Vi's place and use e com.
Saw something which i dun wish to see it at all.
But thanks Vi for securing mi.
MUACKS!
Had dinner cooked by Vi mama.
Yummy.=D
Dere is tis can mushroom soup.
So yummy,although abit too salty.
But is nice.=D
Wanted to join Uncle Stan for supper at perling.
But Vi say wanna rain liao.
So i told uncle stan tt we are nt going.
End up,it really rain.
Somemore so heavily.
Luckily we din go.
If not,we'll be drenched.
Watched DVDs and my Vi played his game.
So weird de game.
I dun understand it at all.
Grrr.
Slept aro 12mn plus ba.
Thru out e nite,I cant slp at all.
I guess is due to my back being over straighten le.
I was tossing myself left and rite lo.
I so scare i woke my Vi up.
Officially awake at 5.30am.
Grrr.
Played my nds and tried to go bk to slp aro 7am after brushing up.
Grrr.
Thank GOD i manage to slp till 11am ba.
070908 Sun
Woke up and saw something tt i din wish to see again.
ARGH.
Vi comforted mi with his promises.
Love!~
Wash up b4 heading out for our brunchie.
Vi bought mi to JE Entertainment Centre to have long john slivers.
Been some time since i last ate it.
=D
Walk aro and went to arcade.
I was so tempted to play la.
But cant play,coz muz save money.
Went to Tiong Bahru plaza after tt.
Went to buy tickets for movie Death Race.
Afterwhich,i went to transfer money.
Got my last pay from NUH le.=D
Happy.
Head by to TBP.
Walk aro and played arcade awhile.
Din play those ex de la.
Played those 50cents de machine.
Haaa.
I was so dumb at it.
LOL!~
Went to watch Death Race after tt.
Is so nice but abit gross.
But i lik.=D
Haaa.
Went to look at cars after tt.
Haaa.
My Vi so funny.
Keep wanna buy car.
And guess wat,
he did buy.
But not confirm yet oso la.
Muz wait.
Is his choice,i trust tt he wld make e rite decision.=)
Haaa.
Something sweet happen when he wanna buy car.
E sales person ask Vi who i'm to him.
He at 1st tell him tt i'm his gf,afterwhich he say wife to be.
Haaa.
I'm so happy.=D
Thanks Vi.
Went to makan at AlexandraVillage.
And head hm after tt.=)
Been on e com since i'm home.
Haaa.
Bored ma.=x
Shall end here.=)
拥有你是我最大的幸福。
你那么的疼我,爱我,珍惜我,我真的好幸福。
我会像你那么样的疼你,爱你,珍惜你,会让你像我一样幸福。
我们会永永远远的那么幸福,快乐,对吗?
你是上天永远赐给我的礼物,对吗?
你是上天弥补我以往所有痛苦与悲哀的礼物,对吗?
我爱你,我的魔。
No comments:
Post a Comment