Monday, September 08, 2008

Freedom,Boredom,Stressfulness.

I'm super duper free at e moment.
Completed wat i'm suppose to do for now.
So rotting currently and i decided to bloggie.=D


Wrk has been fine.
nth much till now.
Learn lots of new things ever since i came into tis wrkplace.
But seriously,I'm not going to stay long.
I've tried to apply at BBDC again.
Hopefully I can get it and it means alot to mi.=D
Alot in e sense of,
working place is near my hse and vi's hse,
working place is where my vi is working at currently,
working place is where i'm going every single wk for now & future to learn my cl3,cl2a,cl2.
Heee.
Praying hard tt i cn get in lo.
But oso muz wait till my contract end for here.=(
Boo hoo.
Bad part of getting a job thru agency.

Had my lunchie at redhill market again.
Wanted to eat rojak,but e stall was close.
I'm so sad la.
Got cravings for rojaks and my yoghurt icecream recently.
Din get to eat my yoghurt ice cream for veri long liao.
Keep looking for it whenever i'm out wif Vi to shopping malls.
Grrr.
So difficult to find.=(


Tried to call my Vi for many many times today.
But he nvr ans mi.
Heng he ans my call when i call his place.
Goodness.
I tot he went to do his hp and something happen.
Bad part abt mi,
Over panic.
tt's so mi la,trying to chg.


Vi's hp was so hot ytd when we went TBP.
Juz lik how my nokia 6820 black last time.
Told Vi and ask him to go service e phone.
He will be going tmr coz he cant find his spare phone.
LOL!!
Forgetful Vi.


Going to wm later after work to look at hp.
I'm so free now tt i'm doing online shopping.=x
Haaa.
Tata.
Shall go see my clothy liao.=X


Loving mi is nvr a wrong...

No comments: