I'm so e free again.
Finish wat i'm suppose to do currently,so here i'm blogging lo.=x
Haaa
Went hm kind of late ytd.
Aro 6.30 then i end work,last min thingy to be complete.
So no choice.
Went to WM and get my singtel plan upgraded.
Got a new hp Nokia 6500 slide black one.
Waited quite awhile at singtel
Got alot ppl buying Iphone,
I was tempted too.
For awhile only la.
Coz i really do have e patient to wait for it to load tt slow.
Try e Iphone dere,is so laggy.
Got my hp and went to walk aro.
Did some transfering of money and bought some things.
Actually wanted to get apple strudels for myself and vi,
but dun have sell.
But but but,i saw ppl take lei.=(
So sad.
Head hm after tt.
Reach aro 9.30?
Gt my hp charge and ate dinner.
Played my nds and watch tv while waiting for my Vi to knock off.
It suddenly rain at 10pm.
Grrr.
I went online and check e weather forecast.
I pray so hard tt it dun rain at 11pm lo.
E rain got smaller when it is aro 10.30.
Almost a complete stop at 11pm.
Vi called mi and told mi not meeting mi.
I'm lik so sad.=(
Haiz.
Gt him to go hm and bathe coz he was drenched by e rain.
Online and my msn was sotty.
Siao siao de.
Then did some misc things to my phone and went to slp.
090908 Tues
Morning i woke up late and i tot i'll be late.
But i'm not.
Working at tis place is not tt stressful compare to NUH de.
NUH de is super duper stressful.
Bought 2 breads for breakie but only ate one.
And it cost mi to have tummyache.=(
Had lunchie alone again.
Tot my Vi will come find mi lunchie,gifing mi a surprise.
But he din.
He is lik tis,duno how to gif mi surprises but if i wan anything or wat,
if he can,he'll gif mi.=D
Had chicky rice and grass jelly drink.
wanted to eat rojak but is closed.
And i tink is close for good.=(
I'm so sad.=(
And oso,I almost puked out my chicky rice juz now.
Suddenly feel nausea.
Happily working now.
nth much now.
Getting on track wif work,tt's e most impt i feel.=D
My eyes is super tired now.
Been lookin at com for hrs and hrs everyday,
nt good noh.=(
Shall go off from here.=D
Simple love is simple happiness.=D
No comments:
Post a Comment