Xiao Gong Zhu bu kai xin.=(
Super duper moody today.
Dun provoke mi or u die.
Haaaaaaaa.
Dun ask mi y i moody.
Coz i dun really noe.
Roughly noe y but not veri sure oso.
Frm e moment i wake up,I'm super duper moody till now.
Nearly scolded mom for toking to mi abt many things.
but i juz keep bear it lo.
GRRRRR.
Head to work and been doing my work la.
Nth much oso.
Learn alot new thingy though.
Headache oso.
Trying to digest everything.
Haaa.
Shall try hard.=D
Had lunchie wif gerald.
Chicky curry noodles.
not nice de.=(
Help my Vi buy his 4d.
He gt ling gan.
Haaa.
Hope he wins then.=)
Juz done wif one whole stack of my work.
Headache again.
Haiz.
Everyday tis hr sure headache de.=(
Too much computer-ing liao.
haaa.
Angry wif my Vi abt some things.
I hate ppl who dun auto do things and make mi feel i'm impt.
Hate it.
He say he'll chg.
But if he dun,then sayonara to mi only lo.
I told him liao.
I make him feel impt in my life,
but if i'm not impt in his life,
no pt tog oso ma.
Tt's how i feel.
Haaa.
Was 'screaming' at Vi juz now over e phone.
My colleague Symon say I very fierce.
Haaa.
Not e most fierce of mi ba.
LOL!~
=x
Shall go off le.
Head veri pain.
5pm now.
one more hr to off work!!!=D
让我感觉我在你生命中很重要,有哪么难吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment