Tuesday, September 02, 2008

E rite to live.

Bump across tis blog.
http://ashleyisourangel.blogspot.com/
Is really worth reading.
GOD is so cruel to them.
They wanted so much a child that can have all the loves,cares and concerns from them.
But GOD took them all away.
Y GOD is so unfair?
Some ppl wanted children so much but yet they cant have any,
some ppl have children but choose not to gif them a rite to live?
GOD I pray that you would give them a child that can have all the loves,cares and concerns from them soon,a child that can live happily with them till the day their jobs on earth is done.
Thanks GOD,if you can hear me.

I always believe tt every child gif to every single parent have e rite to live on no matter wat.
After reading tis blog,
I'm more firm in tis tinking.
EVERY CHILD HAS THE RITE TO LIVE ON,NO MATTER WAT.

No comments: