I'm currently at hm with lots of rashes all over my body.
I'm so scare.=(
Called vi but vi has already started work so he cant ans my calls nor sms.
I feel so scare.
When i woke up juz now,i din even realise i got rashes all over my body till i brush my teeth.
I saw red patches on my rite arm and i realise my whole body have it oso.
Is so scary.
Is all popping up.=(
Mom told mi to go see doc.
I was lik : "huh!!!"
3rd day of work mc again.
Tt's really bad.
But i got no choice at all.
I dun understand y i got rashes on my body oso.=(
Call and sms my boss in charge.
But no ans from her at all.
Gonna call bk company later.=(
Gotta go and see doc le.
Is so itchy.=(
Vi,where are u?
I'm so scare.=(
No comments:
Post a Comment