Today is e 3rd day of CNY and i'm not feeling really well.=(
Has been on going for days already but i tink it got worst today.
Muz be too much CNY goodies already.=(
Tmr shall let Dr I.C. noe ba.
Tmr can see my Enyi already.=D
I've already decided e chinese name already.Enyi it shall be.
But not e word yet.
LOL!~
I really cant decided which yi is better.
Shall see again.
CNY's hols are over and my hubby went bk to work today.
Kind of not used to it again.=(
but no choice.
Had a enjoyable time chatting wif my Vi ytd nite.
We were laughing thru out lo.
Hope more talks lik tt will happen again.
1st and 2nd day of CNY were spending visiting Vi's relatives.
So many of them and i really duno who is who la.
Well,Vi's family is too huge la.
Difficult for mi to rmb who is who.
Kind of bored spending CNY at their places.
Dun really lik those family gathering kind of thingy la,
maybe coz i duno how to communicate wif them ba.
Someone make mi so emo for e whole day of CNY till now.
Well,i noe she meant well,but i really feel offended.
She is so alike lik someone i noe.
Oh well,shall let e past be past.
I hope i can do it.
haaaa.
Sat will be visiting my mom,my ah ma and Da jie.
hopefully can get to go over Da Jie's place ba.
Mom went genting wif San yi they all.
She'll be bk tonite.
Maybe tmr or fri i'll head bk home to rot and sat will be officially visiting her wif my Vi.
I'm looking forward to my ah ma's place tis sat,hopefully wif steamboat to eat.=D
I shall end here.
My head hurts!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment