Sunday, February 01, 2009

Emo-ing again

Sometimes i wonder did i become more zi bi ever since i got married.
Maybe i really did.
Maybe nt.
But i seriously feel i become more zi bi compared to last time.
I duno y.
B4 i got married and move here,i dun hide in my room at all.
I dun keep myself to e room and do my things,i'll be always in e living room.
Be it playing on com,watching tv,rotting aro or playing my nds.
I munch alot.
I can be always toking to my stupid bro.
But now,i keep myself in e room for hours,rotting online or juz roll aro on bed.
I can dun eat anything,juz drink plain water can le.
I dun tok to anyone,only sometimes to my Vi.
So wat is going on wif mi?
I duno.=(
Haiz.
Feeling so emo.=(
Wat is going on wif mi?!!!!

Ok,tok abt something else.
CNY so far been good,not so enjoyable though.
Went to Vi's colleague place and da jie's place's ytd.
Today i went ah ma's place and my 2nd aunt's place.
Been so long since i went 2nd aunt's place le.
Lik few yrs at least.
Duno when will be e next time.
CNY to mi is kind of lik ended already.
Dun tink will doing any visitings already.
So e next big thing shld be my bb's birth le.
Guess so.LOL!~

Tmr ZQ will be coming bk to my mom's place le.
And i'll be going home tmr,i miss him lots la.=x
Haaaa.

Been feeling veri tired recently,
duno is it becoz of my blocked nose or is it coz of mi preggy.
Duno oso.

Hao la,i go off liao.
Tata all.
Maybe my next post,i'll post up pics.
see how la.=x

No comments: