Saturday, February 14, 2009

1st Valentine Day as 2,as a family.

I'm totally sad wif tears on my face.
Wat is e difference btw u having a juz happen to have a off day on V day and i still nd to wait,wait,wait for u?
I seriously duno do u really love mi anot anymore.
With e lies u gave to mi,with e promises u didnt fulfil which u cant even rmb.
I really duno anymore.
I find myself a fool tt is jealous of someone who is not related to u anymore.
But wat do i've other than having u slping by my side every single nite compare to tt someone?
Tt someone had u acc-ing for v day(i assume e whole day),wat abt mi?
Waiting and waiting for u lik juz normal sat tt u nd to work.
Tt someone having u taking videos of tt someone when tt someone does cooking,wat abt mi?
Where were u when i was cooking?Slp-ing in bbdc.
I duno i really duno.
I juz find myself a fool tt is so stupid in being jealous of someone tt is a past of u.
But seriously,do i deserve lesser than wat tt someone have?
I DUNO!!!

Sometimes i really wish u'll have more time for mi,but i noe u need to work to support tis family.
But sometimes,i really nd u by my side,acc-ing mi.
Actually,I'm used to it already,used to not having u by my side listening to mi tok,not dere for mi when i nd u.
Bolester,pillow,blanket,lappy,and all e things in e room is my best frenz ever since e day i become ur Mrs which I duno wan and i really hate it.
Everyday is e same,every wkns too.
Y muz our lives become tis way?
Y muz it be?
Sometimes,I would rather tt I dun have Enyi,coz i still can go riding wif my frenz,we'll still go dating every wkns,and maybe i'll be happier tt way.

V day,i really dun need u to get mi anything.
E most impt thing is to spend time wif u meaningfully and happily,not tis normal way.
Enyi wishes u to be hm oso.
He was kicking mi lots juz now.
But u r still at bike shop,fixing 4459.
I dun wish to wait anymore...

No comments: