Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Day 09

I noe i'm late for tis entry(V day).
But but but i was juz plain lazy to upload pics and do blogging alright!!!
Haaa.
I promise dere will be pics in tis entry okok?
I finally upload my pics from my cameras and my hp to e hardisk already!!!!(Say yippie for mi ok?=x)

Pics below are not taken on V day,they are real outdated ones.=(
And guess wat?
Mi and Vi did not take any V day pics at all.=(

Nan guo!~
Pics below is taken when we went to donate soft toys at Suntec City e other time.=)

Pic is taken when we go Sg Flyer.
Din manage to find e one tt Vi took of mi!!
Even if i found it,i'll not post it.
I look too fat already.=(We din really went any special place on V day.
I noe i cried alot on tt day,not becoz i'm touched or anything lik tt.
Is juz plain sadness.
Mi and Vi went to Suntec after he came bk wif 4459.
Sometimes i wish he would sell away 4459,reason is weird and i shall not say.
If u understand mi and noe mi well,u'll noe y.

Went Suntec and walk aro looking at bb's stuffs.
I got something for enyi.=D
3 for $10.cheap!!
But end up,we went to arcade again and Vi spend lots juz to get e big headed tweety.
Din wanna play at 1st,but we always end up at e arcade every date.
We got 2 toys tt day.
A mickey and minnie join tog and a tweety.
I gt angry wif e personnal at e arcade.
Coz i wanted e heart shape mickey and minnie but end up no more coz e other lady took it from my side when e bf won at e other.
E personnal still told mi tt is always e rule tt who won 1st get e prize 1st.
Angry lo coz i lik e mickey and minnie wif heart de.=(

It was Vi and my 1st time tt we won a prize and ppl aro us clap for us.
Haaa.
E tweety was super difficult to get lo.
Din manage to take a pic of e 2 toys we caught on V day.
will upload it when i take e pics.

Went for makan at pastamania and saw Candy dere.
Head hm after tt.=)
Simple v day only.
No surprises or anything.=)
Although i hope for flowers on tt day,but flowers are real expensive ok?I'm sure of tt.

Below will be updates of everything.=)
I saw tis hamster of Vi slping in e weirdest place i'll nvr tink of ytd.
Right on top of e water dispenser.Weird!!~

Below is Enyi's things.
More of it are still at Mommy's place.
Coz Mommy is helping mi to wash e hand mi downs.=)
Free diapers samples from Vi's cousin who work as a nurse.
E toy pooh and mickey bolester tt we won for Enyi last time.
If Enyi is a girl,dere will be one big minnie for her.=(


His drawers.=D
Almost din get tis cheap drawers.
Wanted to go get it on Sun as I saw it wif Mommy on Wed.
But when Mi and Vi went on Sun,no more liao.
Lucky e stock came ytd and manage to get it.=D

E rompers from SIL and e mittens from Vi's cousin.
E clothes i gt for Enyi.
From left,3 for $10 i got from Suntec.$6 from BHG when i went out wif Iris last thurs and $2.99 from Giant when i went Giant on Fri.=D

E milk bottles and pacifiers I gt for Enyi when i went JP wif Mommy on Wed.
$20.90 for e above.
Saw tis b4 wif Vi and after consideration,I find it worth and got it.=D
Going for e abbot talk wif Iris tis coming sat and next sat,i'll be going to e Mommy and Baby fair at Expo wif Vi.
Hopefully to get e pram cheaper than wat we can get from e market now.=)
And all e barangs barangs i nd to get for Enyi will be done next sat.=)
Shld be getting e capella pram i love if nth chgs.=D
Shall end here and i'm going to bathe.=)
Gonna nap awhile.=)

No comments: