Anyone is keen to celebrate for mi?=x
Haaa.
I seriously duno where to go to celebrate or wat to do on tt day.
Tag mi if u wanna celebrate for mi kk?
Vi and little prince definately will be dere for mi on my bday.
Frenz,wat abt u?
How u all wanna celebrate for mi?
Haa.
Gif mi ideas pls.
I wan pressies ok? =x
I'm in love wif these.

Vs trio bag.I only hate e pink one.I gave it to Mummy already.=D
E other 2 is nice!~
Although i already have them,i still hope to have one more.=x
But best is get mi e ones below!~
Get mi these and i'll love u alot alot!~=D Get mi gifts tt is classy ok?
Been loving all these alot alot these days.
Crazy liao!!~
But still i love my hello kitty stuffs.=D
Any hello kitty stuffs will make mi super happy le!~
Best is get mi a hello kitty luggage bag ok?xD
I need a new HELLO KITTY wallet!~NONO!!!IS NOT NEED IS WANT!!~
HAAA!~
U can oso get gifts for my little prince la.
E thing i wan most for my little prince is a nice cow romper.
Best is gif tis to mi b4 his one month,so tt if i'm going to celebrate one month for him,he can wear.
And he gonna be so cute!~=D
No comments:
Post a Comment