Tis entry was actually wat i wanted to blog ytd abt mi ROAR-ing again.
But it was gone as BLOGSPOT DID NOT AUTO SAVE FOR MI!~
Argh.
Is not totally wat i blog ytd.
Juz agar agar only,ok?
Wahaa!~
Who step on my tail again?
Not again actually.
But i juz hate it tt ppl keep repeating comments abt wat i've blog abt and complain abt.
I dun blog wif good english,those who noe mi will noe wat am i trying to say.
Does they really noe how i feel?
I dun tink so ok?
They r not mi lik wat Lareina say.
They r not preggy,they dun understand how preggy women feel.
They r not in e same situation as mi,they will not noe how i feel.
Wait till they r in e same situation as mi then i shall see how they feel lo.
MY MOM DUN EVEN NOE HOW I FEEL,WHO ARE THEY TO NOE HOW I FEEL?
MY MOM DUN EVEN COMMENT ON HOW I FEEL,WHO ARE THEY TO COMMENT ABT IT?
I admit i read up ppl's blogs but i definately will not be lik those ppl who go commenting abt ppl's lives in their own blogs.
I hate tt and seriously tink tt is kpo-ness.
We are not them,we dun understand how they really feel.
And r we veri close to them?
I doubt so,UNLESS IS UR OWN BESTIES.
I dun mind my besties commenting abt wat i blog in their own blogs.
So other than tt,
PLS Keep those comments to ourselves.
Told Lareina abt some thing tt is kind of related but not totally.
I shall head her advice.
IS MINE and I SHALL HAVE A SAY.=)
Wait till then if someone gonna step on my tail,i'll not tolerate anymore.
Another thing tt bothers mi,
I shall not say already.
Hope things will be better soon.=)
I shall end here.
Time for mi to rot aro and nap too.=D
No comments:
Post a Comment