Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birth Story Of Little Chua En Yi, Dante.

Birth Story Of Little Chua En Yi, Dante.

Thursday,14 May 2009.
I woke up at 1plus pm ba.
Prepare and wanted to go over to Mom's place as usual.
B4 heading off to Mom's place which is aro 2pm ba,I feel lik having menses lik cramps.
I juz ignore since it is bearable la.

Reach Mom's place,ate and went to rest.
While resting,I keep feeling e menses lik cramps.
Is not getting strong but juz uncomfy.

From 4plus pm to 7plus pm,e feeling get stronger and stronger.
But not till e extend tt is unbearable.

Ate dinner,prepared and waited for Vi to come pick mi up.
He wasnt working OT.
He came abt 8plus ba.

Was still in e carpark while tinking shld we head to KKH to check is it labour le.
Called up MIL and check wif her coz my mom duno abt anything abt contraction pains as she was arranged to go do to C-Sect for both mi and bro.
MIL actually oso did C-Sect,but duno how she noe abt contraction pains.

After discussing wif Vi,we decided to go hm and monitor e pains.
But on e way bk,MIL called us up and asked us to go to KKH to check.
Vi and I were uncertain to go or not to go.
End up,we still head off to KKH.

Reach dere aro 10plus pm ba.
Nurse monitor my contraction and called up Dr Irene Chua.
Dr Irene Chua came and told mi tt my contractions are not regular.
She wanted mi to get admitted juz in case in e middle of e nite,my contractions get more regular and i need to rush down to KKH again.
And if it din get more regular till e next morning,she'll burst my water bag.

She was suggesting tis since by Mon if my water bag didn't burst on its own,she'll need to burst my water bag for mi le.(Suggested on 13 May 2009 when I went check up.)

Check wif Vi wanna admit anot.
Discuss for veri long and end up,Vi say better admit if not at nite,pain then mafan.
Then I bo bian lo,muz admit.

I was so afraid of hearing need to admit la.
My 1st time staying in hospital la,somemore w/o Vi by my side coz we opt for B1 ward.


Got admitted at aro 11plus pm ba.
Vi acc mi for awhile and he headed bk home to get some rest and to get his video cam.
I tried to slp,but i cant slp.
So i watched tv lo.

Friday,15 May 2009.
After awhile,my back starts to ache lik mad la.
Cant lie down str at all.
I waited and waited till I bui tahan,I press bell and asked for e nurse.(which is abt one hr after e backaching starts.)
Nurse ask mi to time e pain,but e pain lik cant be timed lei.
E nurse left and I try to time la,but end up,I din timed.
I ask for e nurse again and they send mi down to labour ward.
While waiting for them to arrange,I tried calling Vi.
But he nvr ans.
I was lik *!&@)(!&)(&#!(&#.( Jialat la,I was tinking I wanted Vi to acc mi gif birth de lo,scally Little En Yi pop out b4 he reaches how?)


They send mi down to labour ward,so bored down dere la.
I din bring my hp along,I brought nth down lo.
Din noe can bring ma.Plus i kanchiong,locked up everything at e ward dere.
Tried calling Vi using e phone at labour ward lo.
Finally he answered e call which is lik aro 1plus am ba.
Asked him if he wanna come down.(How funny to ask tt question la.)
We decided to ask Vi not to come down so fast,so tt he can get some rest.

End up,2plus am,I called him again ask him to come down.
Coz e pains are getting stronger and stronger.

He reaches aro 2plus am going 3am ba.(cant rmb e time.)

Vi and I tried to rest.
But I totally cant rest la,e pains getting more and more strong.
Mind you,is backaching lo.

I tot contraction pains shld be in front de,my one at e back.-_-"""

I tahan until 4plus am ba.
Thru out,I keep )(!&(#&!)&!()& la.

Going to cry le lo.
Cant tahan,I asked Vi if I can take epidural.

From e start,he din wan mi to take de,I oso dun wan take.
Coz I was hoping for totally natural birth thru out.

But really is buitahan,Vi ask mi to decided for myself.
Once I decided to take epidural,they did e jab for mi.
No more pains,and is really no more pains and discomfort lo.
I still manage to nap awhile,but e nurses keep waking mi up.
Zzzz.
Guess I nap till 5plus am ba.
E nurse woke mi up to put e urine bag for mi to clear my urine.( I was tinking they need to clear my shi* oso?But they din lei.Duno oso).
After putting e urine bag,I feel some water gushing out lik tt.(I tot it was urine at first.)
I din care much and try to nap again.

Napped till 6plus am ba,I feel pain again.
I called for e nurse and they called for e doc to help mi adjust e epi dosage.
Afterwhich,no more pain again.=D

Dr Irene Chua came and checked on mi at abt 7plus am.
I still ask her if later on,my water bag din burst,is she gonna burst for mi.
When she told mi tt my water bag already burst le,I was lik -_-""",really meh?
I guess e water bag was burst when I feel lik water gushing out after they put e urine bag for mi.
She told mi b4 afternoon,Little Prince will be out.
I try to nap but difficult to nap la.
Duno y oso.

Abt 9plus am,I start to feel veri uncomfy lik wanna shi* lik tt.
My whole body was lik wriggling la.
Told Vi abt it and I called for e nurse as I'm really feeling veri uncomfy.
Nurse checked on my cervix and told mi tt Little Prince is gonna come out soon.
I was so nervous la.


Dr Irene Chua came and they asked mi to push.
Veri difficult to push Little Prince out coz I gt no strength.
Pushed at 1st,e head came out.
Stopped dere and when I pushed again,it come out and goes bk again.

And juz happen tt I coughed,his head came out and stopped dere.
End up,Dr Irene Chua asked mi to cough to get my Little Prince out.
So actually I din pushed my son out,I coughed him out.
LOL!~


After coughing for abt less than 15mins,Little Prince arrived in tis world weighing 3.51kg,heavier than wat Dr Irene Chua estimated.=)

Tt's e birth story of Chua En Yi,Dante,my Little Prince,Vi and I's Little Love One.
I'm veri happy tt thru out e labour,my Prince was dere for mi,supporting mi.
E kisses he gave to mi when I was in pain was so touching and make mi feel really loved by him.
And ever since e birth of Little Prince,my Vi has been always dere for mi and Little Prince.
I'm veri glad tt my Vi is veri willing to learn to take care of Little Prince and he seems to be enjoying his parenthood more than I do.=)
PS : I LOVE YOU LOTS,My Prince.*MUACKS*

No comments: