Oh my,i actually gt a same post under tis same title b4.=(
I'm really going crazy soon...
Now i finally have some time to use e lappy b4 my little prince wake up for his milk n his bathe...
Am back to PIL's place since fri afternoon...
Confinement is over!~
Went to Vi's relatives's place ytd...
It was madness ytd...
Lots of things happen and i juz keep crying...
Cry stop,cry again...=(
Hope things will turn out fine asap...
Sighh...
Little Prince is so notti ytd...
Once I chg diapers for him,he poo onto mi...-_-"""
Babies are most unpredictable de...
No one else can make him slp other than mi...
I need to pat pat him n sing songs to him,muz tell him i'm going to acc him slp then he'll slp...
I really need to tell him i'll acc him slp and i muz really go slp then he'll slp lo...
Really lo!!!
At 1st,I tot I can bluff him,so i pat him and put him at his tiny cot.
I went outside and use lappy plus watch tv...
Then afterawhile,he wake up liao.
Then repeat e same thing again...
End up,I told Vi to help mi off lappy and i told Little En Yi tt I'll acc him slp,then he fall aslp...
My Little En Yi is so clever la...
Cant bluff him de lo...
Zzzz...
Tis morning,I was too tired to even hear he wake up for milk...
Till i feel Vi feeding him next to mi...
Then i fall back aslp again till i hear Vi callin mi...
At 1st i tot he toking to Little En Yi...
Coz he usually call mi Bi n sometimes he call Little En Yi tt oso...
End up,i wake up.
I saw Little En Yi poo poo onto Vi when he wanna chg diapers for him...
Notti En Yi...
Was feeling veri tired ytd...
Veri moody too...
Maybe coz i lack of slp...
And oso,no one can help mi wif Little En Yi...(maybe not really oso,coz i really bu fang xin let other ppl take care of him...)
Vi is willing to help,but he cant help much as his hand is still injured...
Wanted to go to IMM to get food as I was feeling veri hungry n dere is nt much food(biscuits n etc) at hm...
Vi ask mi to feed En Yi and we'll head out when he is aslp(meaning leave him at hm wif PIL.),i really bu fang xin lo...
Then Vi went downstairs to get biscuits and my current fav,Yan Yan for mi...=D
Ate Yan Yan,ate 2eggs...
Yet i still feel hungry when I go to slp..
I really eat alot these days...
Maybe coz i'm giving BM to Little En Yi?
I guess so la..
Coz during confinement,i eat at least 5meals everyday lo.
Morning,wake up,i'll eat bf(biscuits plus a drink),
lunch,mummy will cook lunch for mi...
Teabreak,i'll eat biscuits or breads with a drink oso...
Dinner,mummy will cook...
Supper,after making little En Yi slp,then i'll eat biscuits wif drink again...=)
Feel lik bringing little enyi out later...
shld i or shld i not?
Sigh..
Shall stop blogging liao..
nth to blog liao...
No comments:
Post a Comment