No comments need for tis entry.
Thank you veri veri much...
I'm feeling veri depress at tis moment...
Tis morning when I was feeling Little En Yi,I feel lik carrying him and jump off.
Is not tt I cant take it taking care of him...
Is I really cant take confinement anymore...
I really feel veri veri depress over it already...
I even had a weird dream e other day,dreaming abt my Vi who doesnt noe how to cook can actually cook something tt is veri nice to eat for mi...
I even dream of drinking cold drink ytd...
And worst still,I dream of someone dying(is tis a sigh tt i'm going to die?).
I really cant take it anymore.
I wanted so much to juz go for a movie wif Vi ytd,but I couldnt even dare to ask my mom abt it coz I dun wanna upset her nor upset myself as I noe for sure,she'll not let mi go...
How long more can I really go for a movie or juz out wif Vi again?
I doubt it will be veri soon...
It is really veri sad,veri depress when u wanted so much to do something for someone,but other ppl dun understand at all...
I'm already trying my best to gif BM to Little En Yi,but ppl aro mi doesnt seems to understand...
Tis make mi really depress...
Sigh...
Doesnt they noe w/o their supports,it will affect e supply of my BM?
Sigh...
Nvm,is ok...
How long more can I hang on to all these things?
I really duno...
It is juz a matter of time tt I explode again...
I'm already veri vexed over Little En Yi's things and Vi's things juz came in at e wrong timing...
Who shld I blame?
No one else,but mi...
Who ask mi cant take stress?
Who ask mi cant handle all these well?
Who ask mi not to have a job?
Who ask mi to be mi?
Sigh...
I REALLY NEED A BREAK AWAY FROM TIS ISLAND,FROM EVERYONE,
BUT CAN I?
No comments:
Post a Comment