Today I'm in a veri bad mood.
But @(&#*!$^*(!#&!*)&_ at Vi thru sms since e time he wake up.
E more he tries to comfort mi,e more i get moody.
Coz i say if ask him everyday eat e same dishes for wks,will he sian anot..
He can tell mi,juz lik how he everyday eat cai fan!!!
Really is so angry wif him la.
He eat cai fan everyday at work,but at nite or wkns,he get to eat other things and oso,he get to eat other things too if he wan mi.
I CANT LO!!!
I hate e feeling of confinement!!!
If I were to get preggy again,no confinement for mi!!!
Min i can tahan is one wk!!!
After tt no more!!!
Really is bui tahan all those food la.
GINGER GINGER GINGER!!!
Nvr turn into ginger oso will sick of ginger after confinement lo.
I wanna go out and relax...
Relax!!!
I wan go rounding on bike again...
I wanna go lim again(though usually i sad then drink)...
I wanna go outings again...
I wanna go touring on bike again...
I wanna do so many many things la...
So many things i wanna do to relax myself...
But can I?
Sigh...
I din eat lunch till 4plus pm and dinner was not long ago at 9plus pm.
Dun feel lik eating at all!!!
Wanan puke everything out out out!!!
Sighhh...
I'm already counting down to e day to freedom!!!
But I noe I'll not love food as much as how I used to love food already...
Sighh...
Tis is wat I hate lo!!
I love food,I love to enjoy food,but now,I cant enjoy anymore...
Sighhhh....
Dun ask mi cheer up unless u r in e same situation as mi..
Thank you veri much...
No comments:
Post a Comment