How r u,my yu?
Been three days since I delivered u...
n ytd u r set free to Mother Nature...
I'm sorry,I din get to send u off for e last time....
I din go when u were being cremated...
I'm sorry...
N ytd when u r set free to mother nature,u r dere without daddy,mummy or korkor...
I'm sorry becoz we can't go...
If we were to go,it is to be said tt u will nt leave in peace...
I'm sorry,my yu...
Mummy miss u lots...
I juz asked korkor,where's didi?
Yi juz kept quiet.
He will always point to my tummy n say "在妈咪肚子"
I dunno is it he really understand wat I told him when I first found out ur heartbeat stop...
or he can feel u no longer exist in mummy's tummy...
I guess he misses u too...
I told him,Didi has gone to heaven...
He juz kept quiet...
Do he understand e meaning of heaven?
I told him,u muz rmb Didi ok?
he said ok.
we will always rmb u,my yu...
Korkor is going to sch soon...
pls look after korkor frm heaven for mummy ok?
korkor is nt as brave as u r...
mummy loves u,my yu...
can u pls tell mummy how r u doing up dere?
mummy misses u lots....
*muacks*
Goodnite my Yu...
Pls cover urself wif e blanket mummy made for u...
n hug e litte pooh bear mummy ask daddy to gave it to u...
dun b afraid my child..
I love u...
No comments:
Post a Comment