Read about her post abt Love.
As quote from e post,
"Even if I become 老夫老妻 with my hubby, and 两鬓发白,面黄驼背,and have wrinkled skin and saggy breasts, I would still want my other half to hold my hand when we're together, to steal a kiss when we're out, to tell me things and laugh with me, to look at me in the eye and smile, to make me feel blessed that we have come so far together and treasure me, as much as I would want to do the same for him..."
Lots of tots after reading E post.
If ppl were to ask mi wat is love,I really dun how to ans.
My ideal answer would b as quoted above.Tts love to mi.
But I'm nt experiencing it now n probably nt in e future.
Being married for only three years,all these seems so difficult to have.
We come so far,but All these things happen doesn't seems to let us bond closer,love each other more.
Some things r really like missing no matter how hard we try or maybe I try.
Lack of love?I duno.
At times,I really wanna give up trying,trying to hold on.
But can I?
At times,holding on is only for e kids.
Is like no longer holding on for our love.
At time,we can b so loving.
but most of e time we r not.
I noe tis is not wat I wan,but tis is my fate for tis lifetime.
If dere is next life,I wish I could really experience e Love I wanted.
Juz some tots.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment